Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aftermarket gauges
not the cluster, just individual gauges.

I'm thinking something like an oil pressure gauge. I was just reading on my dodge forum about how the stock oil pressure gauges aren't all that good and to get an aftermarket one...

soooo... that makes me think, what about sticking on my focus? Would've saved me a headache or two I'd think if I had been able to catch my car's loss of oil pressure when everything broke.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
i have one of those...and a voltmeter, soon to install an air/fuel gauge.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_order_ford.html

Whatever gauges you want....hooks up in minutes and you don't need to add extra sensors.
i'm going to go ahead and probably get a scangauge II. 119 shipped continental US, so shouldn't be overly much more on ebay to get it shipped up here.
Glowshift is what I got. They even have the focus gauge pillar for 05-07 as well.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
what can I do about getting the gauge pod painted the same colour as my interior?

i've got the grey interior so I don't want to be stuck with a black pod if I don't have to be.
checkout my forsale thread.
(06-29-2010, 12:39 AM)hardk0re Wrote: checkout my forsale thread.

lol, noted.