Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im lost
ok, im on my way to work Saturday and the top plactic rad hose blows apart, Fine. so i change that and the thermostat housing.. im driving away after and the car starts to hesitate alot. pull over and the plug housing is full to the top with rad fluid. ok fine (lol) i clean that out start the car and drive around the block and it stalls out. i pulled the plugs tested them pulled the wire test each of them. but the car still every now and then has a hesitation but only when i get on it. ran it thro the code reader and nothing, anyway anyone have any ideas.

hope this makes scene

mike
It my not be fast but its LOUD
your MAF might be wet or dirty. I used to get that when the weather got really humid until i cleaned it.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Maf is a good idea to look at, mine does that if the airfilter gets wet.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

happened to me last night during the massive rain storm after i mashed a huge puddle.... had to pull over for a minute to let the massive amount of water come back out the filter and couldnt get on it again until i drove the car 3 hours later after it dried up.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily