Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
G20 Summit
Anyone else here go to the G20 Summit rally in TO? I was there from the start on Saturday and thankfully left just as the cop cars were being destroyed. A few peaceful pics below:

[Image: G20%20Summit]
[Image: DSC08989.jpg]
[Image: DSC08973.jpg]
[Image: DSC08964.jpg]
[Image: DSC09010.jpg]
[Image: DSC09009.jpg]
[Image: DSC09028.jpg]
[Image: DSC09037.jpg]
[Image: DSC09050.jpg]
[Image: DSC09110.jpg]
[Image: DSC09089.jpg]
[Image: DSC08949.jpg]
[Image: DSC08941.jpg]
[Image: DSC09056.jpg]
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I wonder why people protest G20, of which they can't change much and don't for things like the HST which will impact them directly?
My personal opinion is that while I'm sure these people believe in their causes, I just wonder how many of them actually "practice what they preach" when it comes to concrete actions.

If you're a vegetarian say and yet you wear leather shoes, congratulations, your credbility is now zero Dodgy

and as for the yahoos who get off on smashing stuff? Guess what? You clowns are a walking ad for "police action" during these events.

NefCanuck
I thought the cops did well.. people complained they didn't do enough on Saturday, and that they did too much on Sunday... they listened to the people and still get criticized for it.

Regardless, i don't feel sorry for anyone who got arrested, and if people want to effect change, they may want to try voting or organizing some proper lobby groups.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

A protest/riot is not the proper way to make an impact. It is how people die and how our hard earned money gets wasted.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES