Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs: Sct Xcal 3 Sold
Hi everyone, I'm parting out and won't be needing this Xcal 3 anymore.
It is fully unlocked and the display says it has 5 unlocks left.
New these things are $400, and its been used twice.

$300 obo.
Procharger: Removed, and waiting for new host.
Future: Genesis Coupe 2.0t.
this for a zetec or duratec?
o dont think it matters what motor
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
Long as it's an Xcal 3 meant for Ford models it doesn't matter what Ford you have, it'll read codes and be able to put tunes on the car.

NefCanuck
Thanks NefCanuck, you're correct, its a "Ford" Xcal 3.
paulicat,Mar 22 2009, 05:26 PM Wrote:Thanks NefCanuck, you're correct, its a "Ford" Xcal 3.
[right][snapback]283210[/snapback][/right]

And to add a bit of detail to this ... any XCal dealer (like Steeda up here) can easily re-program this for any Ford ECU and then provide the custom tunes.

The best thing I did for my Focus (and now my Fusion) and IMO the best bang for your modding buck is getting an XCal tune.

Bump for a good deal and an excellent seller ... but, did I miss something - why are you parting out??
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Mar 22 2009, 09:02 PM Wrote:
paulicat,Mar 22 2009, 05:26 PM Wrote:Thanks NefCanuck, you're correct, its a "Ford" Xcal 3.

And to add a bit of detail to this ... any XCal dealer (like Steeda up here) can easily re-program this for any Ford ECU and then provide the custom tunes.

The best thing I did for my Focus (and now my Fusion) and IMO the best bang for your modding buck is getting an XCal tune.

Bump for a good deal and an excellent seller ... but, did I miss something - why are you parting out??
[right][snapback]283219[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the kind words Ken.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe. :)
Can I call dibs?

I have to check a few things first but I can let you know in a day or two.

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
paulicat,Mar 23 2009, 09:11 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Mar 22 2009, 09:02 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]283219[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the kind words Ken.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe. :)
[right][snapback]283226[/snapback][/right]

I've seen the Genesis sedan, and man that is one nice looking car. At first I thought it was a new Infinity M35 or something. Hyundai has come a long since the Pony.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I call next in line if Scourge decides against it.
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon
Thanks for the replies guys, so far Scourge has got dibs.
imack, you've got second dibs, I'll let you know if Scourge decides against it.

As for the Genesis, lets put it this way, it will be my 14th car and all but one of those 14 were North American, the one oddball was a Nissan. I truly never envisioned myself in a Hyundai, but there is no competition when it comes to a turbo 4, rear wheel drive (irs to boot!!) with a 6 speed tranny.
Especially for under 28g's!!
Sorry Ford, I love you and all, but until you make another SVO I can't help but leave for now...
Yay! I'm buying it. :)
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
It looks to be sold to Scourge!
Ok, its sold, lock up the thread!