Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TASR 2010
Just wondering if anyone from the FC crew is planning on attending this years Tuners Against Street Racing show in Mississauga.
I've been thinking about going, just gauging an interest in seeing if anyone else will be attending.
it takes place this Sunday the 11th, if more info is wanted post and ill post more about it.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
Sounds interesting, I'd wanna check it out. Details please...
Problem is I have another car club meeting that same day in Mississauga otherwise I'd be all over it Sad

NefCanuck
OK guys, heres all the details on the show!! im sorry for the lateness of the post and such but i was just reminded of the show a few days ago.

Most of you by now are already familiar with the event. For those who are not, TASR is a great family event that attracted over 200 participants this year, and raised close to $2,000 in donations for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peel. The show is all about setting role models for our youth; therefore Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peel could not be a better charity for the event. Help us this year reach a higher goal to help them out! It costs approximately $1,000 per child for find an appropriate volunteer.
I am sure that in this difficult economic situation we are facing, they could use our help more than ever. Price for the event is $20 individual per vehicle, 5 or more vehicles in a group $15 each.

Spectator entrance minimum $2.00 donation.

The purpose is to build on our previous events, and spread even more awareness. As well to further showcase automotive enthusiasts, and tuners as responsible individuals making a difference in their communities. This is also a call out to anyone who has links in media to get them to come out and see for themselves what Tuners and Youth Automotive enthusiasts are really doing and how they support their communities and Charity.

More details to come soon, but mark you calendars July 11, 2010.

Hope to see you there
Sincerely,

TASR

Tuners against Street Racing Classes

Elite Best of Show
BBBS of Peel Awesome Ride Kids Choice
Elite Club
Elite Paint
Elite Female Ride
Elite ICE
Elite Engine
Elite Lowrider/Lowest
Elite Classic Vehicle
Elite Honda/Acura
Elite Toyota/Lexus
Elite Mazda
Elite Nissan/Infinity
Elite Subaru
Elite JDM/JDM theme
Elite Domestic
Elite Ford
Elite Mitsubishi
Elite Euro
Elite Truck/SUV
Elite Import Other

(1st, 2nd, 3rd)
Cleanest/Detailed Ride
Best Honda Civic
Best Honda Other
Best Acura
Best Toyota/Lexus
Best JDM/JDM theme
Best Chrysler/Dodge
Best Mazda Best Mazda3/Mazda6
Best Nissan/Infinity
Best Subaru
Best Domestic
Best Ford
Best Mitsubishi
Best Euro
Best Truck/SUV
Best Import Other

This show will also be part of the Tuner Trial Series Competition Series in 2010 along with another T.A.S.R event that will be held at a racing track(JULY 31, 2010).
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
All kinds of details except a location. Where is it?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
usually at JRP
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
lol sorry guys, didnt realize i had forgot the location.... and yes it is at JRP

2344 South Sheridan Way
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Great show I won best domestic a few years back it's for a great cause and usally gets media attention.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
What is the start time or set up if your entering your car for this show.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
i think you're a couple days too late tony lol.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Oh yes I am late hahaha...today is the 14th
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?

Ya, i was too tony lol I wanted to go but it slipped my mind.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

my buddy went there with mazda3 and told me that himself and other forum members got alll pissed off because of the event was shitty and judge didn't know anything about "car"..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The judges really don't know about the cars in the show, each one is modded differently....When you go to a show you need to impress and talk to them about your car, tell them what has been done to it.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer

don't get me wrong, i wasn't there, i simply saying what others felt about tasr.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.