Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse Camera (low KB but big res pics)
had one put in. Took a week because of missing parts but overall it's done.

Not sure how I feel about it tbh. I'm going to probably unscrew the camera and bend it so it points down more so I can see my bumper. Right now I can tell how far I can back it up but I like it better from an 'above' angle.

1st pic shows the camera where it's mounted
2nd pic shows how far the car has been backed up
3rd pic shows the view on the camera, to show how far it was backed up. Note the stairs on the right side of the screen. Just as the bottom step would 'touch' the edge of the screen I stopped.

Pics!
[Image: 1279637772.jpg]

[Image: 1279618814.jpg]

[Image: 1279610058.jpg]
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Cool, now you can record the license plates of tailgaters.. lol
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
lol. i dismounted the camera and bent it so it points down a bit more. It now shows just the edge of my bumper, which I like.

Can't turn it on unless I'm in reverse though Sad
my h/u doesn't allow it.
sweet. ^ or be a complete pervert haha.
ther should be way to turn on reverse whenever you want, but instead connect your camera power to reverse wire, connect it to accessory and change setting..
and when you go under setting, change av input to rear view camera.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mount it really low on the front bumper and point it up. Hang out downtown T.O. and post up the pic's. LOL.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
whahahaha~but hold until hot days..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
lol i hope you dont need this to back up ur FOCUS lol

its cool any way thow
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
thats a cool little mod!
Kona knows what he's talking about....he's Focus wiring hacker 101
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
it being jvc...kona has the right set up...or wire some sort of switch into it and run to constant power, just flick it to turn on or off...also with you saying that..do you have it set up to watch DVD's while driving? if not let me know, i'll pull out my book and tell you which wires to run to power and which to a ground...if someone doesnt chime in before i do..
to bypass screen while driving, connect parking brake wire to ground. jvc is that easy.
i do not remember which color but most of dd screen uses light green as parking brake wire.
I used a 2 way switch, hooked one side up to the ebrake and the other side to ground and then one to the deck, that way if I get pulled over all I have to do is flip the switch and it looks legal. I put the switch in the cd compartment by my left knee in the dash. works great.
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
^^^that would do too.

FYI,
JVC-->straight to ground
Pioneer/kenwood-->lower-ends requires ground pulse, can be done with relay or switch(not momentary)
Pionner-->higher-ends requires MUTE need to be relocated and ground with parking brake wire.
Alpine-->need 2 switches for brake and parking brake to flip in sequence or they have this bypass module. it is made for display use but they(not alpine) sell it to public anyway..
clarion, jensen, dual, it depends on models but some can be done by punching in some kind of password.

AFAIK, they don't care about having screen on but movies, music videos.
yeah my h/u is already rigged to play dvd's while I'm driving.