Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT BROKEN INTO.
What a thing to come across on your way home.

MY PICS

The punk bitch got my deck, my amps, left the box and sub, I think they got spooked because it was unplugged and ready to go. There is blood all over the car, front seats, console, back seats, doors etc... the little bitch cut himself bad. I'm going to have to have the window replaced, tints removed on the rest of the car, dash bezel replaced, wiring redone, and detailed.

How's that for a monday morning?
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

For sale, 12" JL sub in ported box with all my cables.

PM me if interested.
I'm done with this car.
Damn that really sucks

I hope they catch the lil facker
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Sorry to hear man!
I've been there before, and it sucked.

Try this site and see if you can find a replacement window with tint already on it (it'll save you a lot of time and money).
http://www.car-part.com
Man that sucks. He'll get what's comin to him.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
oh man 2000 focus, damn is that gonna be a write off?
OMGWTF!!
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
i feel your pain.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
was this go station parking by chance?
Sorry to see, we've been in that boat before on several occasions... not a fun experience.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Yup. Go station today.
The police just called and are on the way to dust for prints and take some samples of the blood all over the car.

Total pisser. They snipped all the wires so now I have to go to a friggin stereo shop to have the wiring all replaced.

I think the worst part of it all is the violation. I was driving home thinking damn, someone has been in my car.
They jacked my manual and all the documents in the folder. Because of that, I have now cancelled all my credit cards and bank cards. I believe there were documents with all my personal info on it.

What a pain in the ass.
That sucks.

We had our minivan broken into. Only stole the bezel on the stereo. Left the actual stereo and detachable faceplate. So now you can't get the faceplate to stay on.

My friend's stereo in his CRX was ripped off. On the way back up to his apartment, the elevator door opens up and there's a dude with his deck in hand. Grabs the guy, holds him and calls the cops. The cop who was about 6'6", got tired of crook yapping about being held hostage, hooked the dude's head with his baton and drove his head into the floor.
Geez Anthony that sucks.

I'm surprised though, did you call the cops after you got home with the car? I would have thought they would have wanted to check the car "at the scene" to what else they could pick up.

Of course getting the preps blood, esp. if the perp is known to them will nail the turd, but I'm guessing this was amateur night and a fresh one because a pro gets in without slicing themselves up.

NefCanuck
that sucks, i'm guessing you didn't have an alarm or anything?
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
CSI Toronto
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
pics of the sub, and info. is it just one or two?

also, sorry to hear about it. that's f**ked up. at least there's blood so they have a trail.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
The po po told me to take the car home and they would call me later.

The cop game by and took a bunch of pictures and swabbed the blood. He got some prints off my fuse panel under the driver side, why he was in there I'll never know. They for into the trunk and unscrewed the amp, all 4 bolts and jacked the cables. They snipped the wires in the dash and conveniently stole my manual and ownership so now I have to go to the DMV to have all that replaced.

The cop says it's most likely the polish theft ring that is currently making a killing in Burlington and Hamilton. And here I was thinking stereo theft was a thing of the past.

These guys knew what they were doing for sure.
thats why i just got my alar installed lol way to much crap going around....i do have a funny feeling my car will be hit tho its my luck
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
know exactly how you feel Anthony...got about 3grand worth of audio jacked from me last fall..left me with absolutely nothing...worst part is, didn't even see a cop after i called and reported it...your "violation" your referring to also pushed me to sell my other truck due to the fact i never truly felt comfortable in it...sorry for the loss bro, hope you get everything back..is all this covered under insurance for you?
Wow dude... just wow. You almost NEVER hear about that sort of stuff anymore and then WHAM.

Sad
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
When my car got broken into, they didn't even bother filing a proper report. No visit, nothing. and the fuckers went to town on my console with a big ass screw driver (and left the screwdriver) They even went under the hood looking for something... . And it was in my underground (secure) parking garage.

A car alarm will deter some thieves... never hurts. Even to slap a couple stickers and a blinking light in the car.

Sorry to hear man. When my car got broken into, I was able to get my driver's door replaced for $300 cash in hand, and then $50 to get it re-tinted to match the other windows.

Can totally understand your frustration man. Hang in there... hopefully the perp with a cut that bad needs some stitches... and only speaks polish.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!