Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Group Ride - Hamilton
…………….……………Guys and Gals of Hamilton…………………

Fellow Hamilton Focus enthusiasts, your kind help is asked.
I am planning a Hamilton group ride for September or October of 2010.
The Toronto group did a great job in 2009 so I think we (Hamilton) should reciprocate.
Hamilton has some good roads, vistas, points-of-interest; let’s show them off.
Not only Hamilton, but area members are welcome to help out as well.
So, Hamilton, reply with a private e-mail and let’s get started.

(enough ‘Hamiltons‘ ???)

Thanks.
2009SEL
(Hamiltonian)

I probably wont have a Focus by this time but I'll still come along :D

I'll get back to ya with some ideas
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Im in...
that being said. The 2010 FC BBQ will be in the summer

But this could be very promising. We just need some more ppl to commit to group events. thats why most events are low numbers.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

im down anytime
2004 black focus zx5, pacesetter intake, SVT suspension, fast wheels 205 40R17, smoked taillights, 6000k HID kit.
Audio: Sony head unit, Sony D-Class amp, Alpine Type R 12"
As long as my cars running im in :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I'm down for sure. I'm looking forward to a bbq in the summer as well! If there's anything I could help with let me know.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
hoping the focus is ready ill be going for sure....if the focus isnt ready ill still come but in a s*** box cavalier lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
If nothing else has me tied up, I'll certainly drop in ;)

NefCanuck
Good stuff you guys - sounds promising.

Drunkin... don't worry - if I can't get the Focus that
day, I'll be in an old green Taurus (lol)

Thanks for the responses.

ill most likely be in...and with the focus:D
it'll run but will still look like s*** lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I'll also be in, in a CSVT though not a Focus lol.
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

im in for hamilton meets, and more importantly the BBQ, i would love any info on meets in the Hamilton and GTA areas. keep posting and lets get some destinations set up.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
If there is something in Hamilton, count me in. I will be in my Focus for sure. lol
calling all focus Hamiltonians, lets see how many drivers we can get out to the massiv 28th meet coming up this Monday. we can roll out of Hamilton as whatever set time and meeting place we decide on and head to Mississauga to meet the rest of the crew.
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for people to cruise with and meet. everyone seems to want participation so i say lets see what the Hamilton crew can do.
this may be a good opportunity to set some Hamilton dates up in the near future...
even stock focus' are welcome, lets get as many as we can get.

LoneWolf
2006 ZX4 ST. lightly modded
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
count me in, heres my focus.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=18327
Good stuff - lots of positive remarks - looking good.

Check out the latest on the G2G for the details.

The date, she be approaching.

Thanks.
Does anyone from the Hamilton area plan on making the trip to the Masiv this coming monday? If so, we should plan on meeting up somewhere and cruise together.
(09-03-2010, 09:57 AM)MIAjeff Wrote: Does anyone from the Hamilton area plan on making the trip to the Masiv this coming monday? If so, we should plan on meeting up somewhere and cruise together.

hey dude, im going there tonite. im from the hammer