Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOD SPACERS with PICs
(09-15-2010, 02:39 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Oh brother.

Now we're intentionally making rat rods out of our Focus' ?

WTF???

Hey, if it makes people happy I say go for it. Doesn't mean we have to agree on it but hey, its your car, do what you want to it Wink

Me, I'll stick to understated with a difference on my ride thank you very much Big Grin

NefCanuck
And I thought the gold rims were extreme...Rolleyes

As for this rusted hood thing, not good. I'd rather get my car airbrushed to look like ashphalt with two yellow stripes on it.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
like it was said before, whatever makes you happy

its a look, either you want it or you dont. personally i like the euro look ALOT but i just cant afford how much it costs LOL
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
You can't seem to make up your mind. I like the Euro look but can't afford it so i will call my son's car rice.

You know very little about this car but have a big mouth.

If you think it's just what you say, read the ad again. There are so many parts not listed in the for sale ad that would amke your head spin.

Like what you say big mouth?

Euro rear end, $6500 body kit, fully adjustable lowering kit, ST Euro headlights, HID fog lights, full tuning kit, JRSC, full aftermarket exhaust, should I go on? I spent over $6g on this car for the boy to enjoy. But you can't come up with $3. That says alot.

And why don't I keep it? The Focus is not a car for me. Too cheap.

Now that's being honest.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Or is it because you are too big Bryan. LOL I kid...
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Jamie and th OP are talking about the "new" euro trend..... Rusted hood, roof rack, stretch&poke wheels on coilovers

Not the Euro focus, which the above would be an awsome look for the boy's car if someone were to buy it!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
You guys baffle me on what you believe would look good.

A rusted hood? WTF.

Let me come over and piss on your car and let it dry and never wash it off. I'll throw in the bird s**t for free. That's the new Euro look/

Oooopppps yeah minus the rusted hood...... i still don't get why they do it

the rest is kinda cool
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
the rust hood would not be a full time hood but it with the green wheels will look diff and hot.

i like rally cars and euro cars.. subys are rocking green whinter wheels all the time.

they dont take flack. and the hood is just an style. i would never rust my good hood but hell i could get a junck focus hood for free.

just my 2 cents. its my svt so im gona do.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
Tuck & poke on coilovers + hood risers = sex on wheels. I don't care what anybody thinks.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(09-15-2010, 11:23 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Tuck & poke on coilovers + hood risers = sex on wheels. I don't care what anybody thinks.

I 2nd that...
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
This thread reminds me of that movie where some famous guy accidently sets his pants on fire and burns the seat out of his jeans; he's spotted by the media and suddenly a new fashion trend becomes wearing jeans with the ass ripped out.

Funny enough, it's kinda true to life. One person's "cool" to another person is as ghey as assless chaps.

If Focii with rusted hoods that look like they've had a bad body job is the latest fad my new Mustang won't come soon enough...
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
No meford, I can't afford your sons car because I own a focus and a house and I'm likely less than half your age. Its called priorities. The stuff on your sons car, body wise I don't like. Like the wide body and bumpers etc... I said put svt stuff on it you ass hat. there are far better looking euro bumpers out there and that's a fact, take a look @ tony's car for reference.

Poke, stretch and coilovers I don't have the cash for, because I'm building a motor to go fast not look like a wannabe. U should go back to retirement....

Rusted hoods, roof racks, poke and stretch are the new euro trends, don't like it? Stick to your truck and ill put a lift in it so you can load your wheelchair old man

If the new "Euro" look is so cool, maybe put it on the old man's truck.

Except that would be more hillybillyish than retro Euro cool.

Get the point?

And the truck already has a lift. I can afford the $650,000 house, the $20,000 Lincoln and the $53,000 truck.............I win.

(09-16-2010, 08:47 AM)meford4u Wrote: If the new "Euro" look is so cool, maybe put it on the old man's truck.

Except that would be more hillybillyish than retro Euro cool.

Get the point?

And the truck already has a lift.

ur so lost mapquest cant even help you....

that made NO sense whatsoever LOL

I don't get the point of turning your hood into a wing. It's not like there's THAT much motor in there that you need the space.

If it was a top-mount SC install with an over-the-block IC, I could see it. Then again, you'd need a Subaru-style functional scoop to fully trick it out.

I take it "poke" is the cool new way to say wide-track. I hate lamers that re-invent the same stuff and then try to pass it off as cooler, new stuff. Wide-track is fine, it keeps the rubber side down. Quit being attention whores and calling it different stuff because you're trying to be "Euro" tho. If you want to be "Euro", the Atlantic Ocean is ------> that way.

Stretch... not getting started with the uselessness of that.

I guess my project car has a "hella low JDM wedge" to it, with "stealthed samurai mods". See? Lame. Instead, it's a hybrid suspension setup with no visible mods besides a cat-back with a polished tip.

Jeez, not any harder to say is it?

If you want Euro, go to Zuffenhausen. Everything else is just trying hard.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(09-16-2010, 11:53 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: I guess my project car has a "hella low JDM wedge" to it, with "stealthed samurai mods". See? Lame. Instead, it's a hybrid suspension setup with no visible mods besides a cat-back with a polished tip.

Way to go, NOS, you've probably started a new fad. Now everyone will be North Bay ballin'. lol
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
(09-16-2010, 08:47 AM)meford4u Wrote: And the truck already has a lift. I can afford the $650,000 house, the $20,000 Lincoln and the $53,000 truck.............I win.

That will get you a mantion in Guelph..........I say party at your house!
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
(09-17-2010, 05:43 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote:
(09-16-2010, 11:53 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: I guess my project car has a "hella low JDM wedge" to it, with "stealthed samurai mods". See? Lame. Instead, it's a hybrid suspension setup with no visible mods besides a cat-back with a polished tip.

Way to go, NOS, you've probably started a new fad. Now everyone will be North Bay ballin'. lol

I can't help it, man. The North Bay scene is takin' over! Big Grin
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I guess you going for the Chav look. That's what they call the teenagers in England that do those over the top mods to cars. Boser hoods, spacers, rusty hoods, crazy flaired body kits with spoilers on top of each other. Unless you are cruzin in Essex (london), they will gain you the same respect over in Europe as in Canada.

Are you going to wear the Adidas track suits, gold chains and burberry hats too? "Innit bruv".