Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB focus grill
Im looking for a mesh style grill for my 2000 zx3....with out turn signals, RS style. Anyone know of where i can find one? or if anyones got one they want to sell me??
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
Ones with out the Ford emblem can be found on ebay cheap.....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/00-01-02-03-04-FORD-F...53e36c1fb7

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-Focus-98-00-04-S...20b2598cf2

i just bought the 1st one for my cousin's car

then there are the OEM Euro grilles can be found here.....

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/

http://www.batinc.net/main.htm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I like both of those ebay grills, but the second one is exactly what im looking for! How did yours fit???

I haven't got it yet, just ordered it the other day....

I've seen pics and it doesn't look the greatest installed, but i think it might be meant to go over top of the OEM signal grille

the second one that you like should be fine, as it looks to be a knock off of the OEM euro grilles
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i heard 2nd one has fitting issue but it is hit and miss.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
hmmm well maybe ill wait til u get your grill to see how it fits....and if its all good then ill order one. but the second grill is nice but id hate to waste my time and money to get a grill that doesnt fit....hmmm...i tried making one out of some steel strips but the angles are just to hard to match...

Pics from FF of a car with the grille i ordered...

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=239978

all that space behind makes me think it was designed as an over lay
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
actually that doesnt look to bad...ill probably order that one..ASAP. Big Grin
im going to mount the turn signals behind the grill.....probably with a different housing....maybe round signals?? hmmm

(09-15-2010, 02:24 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: actually that doesnt look to bad...ill probably order that one..ASAP. Big Grin
im going to mount the turn signals behind the grill.....probably with a different housing....maybe round signals?? hmmm

I think if you take the Ford emblem off the grille should fit over top of the oem grille

if not i have round signal housings you can have that were on my old wagon, which would look kinda cool if they were brought right close together by the hood latch Cool
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
i wouldnt keep the stock grille. would look weird. those turn signals sound like a good idea, but i might shop around see different designs. i want to mount them in the same spot as the stock ones. Big Grin