Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day
is anyone going to this? i get emails from steeda periodically since i've bought stuff from them. if anyones going lemme know, i'm contemplating it. especially since the food/drinks are free.

2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day
Steeda.ca will host its annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day on Sep 18th, 2010 at its newly renovated facility in Milton, Ontario:

* Dyno Day! Discounted Rates on Dyno Testing.
* Customer Appreciation! Complimentary Food and Beverages.
* Show n Shine! Several Prizes to be won.
* Charitable Drive! Funds to be raised for good cause.
* Pictures! On-Site Photographer.
* Sale! Hundreds of items on Sale.
* Open House! Meet/greet and enjoy our newly renovated facility.

This event promises a great turnout every year, we encourage you to join us and look forward to seeing you! The event begins at 10am.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
i might go depending on the weather.
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
steeda got renovated? hope they forgot how to not f*ck up cars while they were at it...
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
If I wasn't heading to Belle Isle, MI for a photoshoot that day I'd show up just to laugh at them Smile

NefCanuck
Nope, I'm busy looking into a new career that day. But still I'm never been impressed with them since it took a month and a half to get me a strut bar then charged me twice and refussed to rufund the second payment. Pass
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Have they been really that crappy to customers?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
(09-17-2010, 12:45 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: Have they been really that crappy to customers?

Yeah their over the top prices and charging extra hours goes along way when you want to renovate your shop..... Angry

won't see me in there ever again
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

Ya I can't wait to bring my car back so they can fix all the body work that they damaged.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Will I buy stuff there, probably not. Will I bring it to the dyno, yeah. I like dealing with Pat there, but I wasn't impressed with Paul Meister when he was there.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(09-18-2010, 12:37 AM)Tiketz Wrote: X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

Ya I can't wait to bring my car back so they can fix all the body work that they damaged.

No they added a customer lounge, i believe next door...

i guess they got sick of guys like me who show up on time or early for my appointment and end up not getting my car in until 2-3hrs after my appointment time and stand around their shop waiting cuz i have no place else to go lol

bast part was last time i was there i helped sell a guy a supercharger/SVT fuel pump etc. and instead of cutting me a break on my dyno time.... i got a hat and some stickers Rolleyes
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
(09-18-2010, 01:40 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote:
(09-18-2010, 12:37 AM)Tiketz Wrote: X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

No they added a customer lounge, i believe next door...

i guess they got sick of guys like me who show up on time or early for my appointment and end up not getting my car in until 2-3hrs after my appointment time and stand around their shop waiting cuz i have no place else to go lol

bast part was last time i was there i helped sell a guy a supercharger/SVT fuel pump etc. and instead of cutting me a break on my dyno time.... i got a hat and some stickers Rolleyes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Stickers lol
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

yeah i'd be happy just with stickers........hat is like a WoW
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
It's good to see that they hadn't changed since I first met them, years ago. Went there to see about some plug wires. All the SPI sedan had done was a K+N drop in and a strut tower bar. No rims, nothing. They came out and were like "wow, you've got it all tuned up". Uhm, what? Tint and a strut tower bar?

I then remember ordering said spark plug wires and having them tell me that they fit ALL first-gen motors. Conveniently they were unaware of the SPI as a different motor than the Zetec, nor did they read their own part descriptions when they ordered them. Cost me shipping to send them back, and all I got in return IIRC was a set of plate frames. Rolleyes

You could tell me I'd get free dyno time there with a tune package and I'd still pass them by.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd Annual Dyno Day Confirmed ZX3_2NV 74 38,334 09-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie