Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ottawa Scene
Who're the members from Ottawa here?

And anyone know of any car clubs I could participate in up here? There's not enough going on up here.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Im up here in ottawa,

you could try going to m&m`s (merivale and medowland) on friday nights if you are looking for a "scene". besides that i dont know of too much clubs in this area.
If you are at all interested in competition, there is the Motorsport Club of Ottawa ( http://www.mco.org ). They organize slalom events ("Solo 1") at Scotia Bank Place throughout the summer, as well as sanctioned rallies and races. Not everyone in the club competes, some folks just like hanging around garages and race tracks. I started out with them years ago, helping to do timing and marshalling.

Bob the Duck Canuck
(09-29-2010, 02:41 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: Im up here in ottawa,

you could try going to m&m`s (merivale and medowland) on friday nights if you are looking for a "scene". besides that i dont know of too much clubs in this area.

yeah i heard about that. I'm just around the corner from there so I'll be going there this friday.

as for MCO, I can't afford it atm. But it's in the plans for when the focus is less stock.
forgot to go lol, too tired from work
I'm around, sometimes. Smile I'm in Ottawa every day. I work near St. Laurent & the 417.

I haven't been to M&M in about a year, too much heat, and too many J-body and Civic losers with thumping stereos. I go to look at cars, not a douchebag show... Big Grin

Maybe we should do a fall cruise up the Gatineau's before the park closes...
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
im in!

im down to organize and set up the FC meets in Ottawa as well if we can maybe get some attendance going? Time to start printing off ad cards and advertise the website a little. There's a couple lightly modded foci on campus. Seen one the other day with EAP rims only.
id be in for a cruise up into the hills. we should do it maybe on the weekend of the 23rd!
anything happening with this?
seems there's no interest other than us three?
i guess so. i would still be up for it tho. there has to be more of us in ottawa. just this weekend ive seen 3 focus that have been modded driving around in orleans.
I'd be in, depending on the date. Being married with kid puts a cramp in your car forum meet style... Big Grin
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I'll come out if I have nothing else planned.. if I do come out, will I be able to get a focuscanada.net sticker pweazze ? Smile
oops... posted in the wrong thread Tongue
[Image: 40754_446552998430_710748430_5189862_536...pycopy.jpg]

* 2010 SES * Ingot Silver * Automatic Transmission * FSWorks Cold Air Intake System * Tinted tail lights * Muteki Super Tuner Lug Nuts (Hot Pink) * NuStart 2-way Remote Starter
Depending on my g/f's hours, we may come out one weekend for a cruise if there's a planned meet. It's about the same distance for us to go to Ottawa as it is for us to go to Toronto, or not much father to Ottawa at least. The drive is nicer, that's for sure!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(10-20-2010, 03:19 AM)amandina_xo Wrote: I'll come out if I have nothing else planned.. if I do come out, will I be able to get a focuscanada.net sticker pweazze ? Smile
oops... posted in the wrong thread Tongue

in that case, no u dont. Lol

and u hafta buy them. i need one too actually...