Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 SVT Focus 145K What's It Worth?
Friend of mine has a 2002 SVT Focus for sale that I like and am wondering what it's worth....has short shifter upgraded wires svt rims with new rubber a 2nd set of tires and rims for snow so it has been winter driven he was the second owner and bought the car at 90k but has since bought a Audi IS5 so he wants to sell it to me for 6500 is it worth 6500? Runs perfect clutch feels fantastic, smooth running no weird noises and he also just did the brakes 2 months ago...he said it passed it's last e test with flying colours so I'm assuming it's been a well cared for vehicle...is his 6500 ask price about right or to high or a bargain....????
Yeah that sounds to be a fair price
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
(10-23-2010, 05:19 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: Yeah that sounds to be a fair price
cant really find any in the trader to compare to so thats why i was looking for opinions.....^^^^^thx for the reply
Guys also replied to your other thread.....
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...#pid226556

And from your screen name i'm guessing this will be a DD/winter ride?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
(10-23-2010, 05:02 AM)ALLKHEINZ Wrote: Friend of mine has a 2002 SVT Focus for sale ...is his 6500 ask price about right or to high or a bargain....????

You can check retail and wholesale values here:

http://www.vmrcanada.com/value_menus/can...ofous.html

Bob
(10-24-2010, 11:13 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: Guys also replied to your other thread.....

only problem is that i think its to nice a car for winter use, hes 2nd owner and ive checked service history at dealership and its very clean actually, little to zero warranty issues, and seems to have been always dealer serviced oil changes and maintainence......he drove it last winter but last winter wasnt brutal for snow.....
(10-26-2010, 12:54 PM)ALLKHEINZ Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 11:13 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: Guys also replied to your other thread.....

only problem is that i think its to nice a car for winter use, hes 2nd owner and ive checked service history at dealership and its very clean actually, little to zero warranty issues, and seems to have been always dealer serviced oil changes and maintainence......he drove it last winter but last winter wasnt brutal for snow.....

It's a Focus.......drive it.
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2002 SVT Focus 145K What's It Worth? ALLKHEINZ 11 5,318 11-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ALLKHEINZ