Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVT for sale
I was gonna build it, but im getting a wicked deal on a 240sx, which will be getting the Skyline treatment Tongue. I had my fun and i learned alot working on this bute, its time to let it pass on to someone else

Of course FC.net members will get a better price

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z244712814
(11-29-2010, 09:42 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: I was gonna build it, but im getting a wicked deal on a 240sx, which will be getting the Skyline treatment Tongue. I had my fun and i learned alot working on this bute, its time to let it pass on to someone else

Beautiful car - good ad - good luck with your sale ... and get ready for the inevitable onslaught of part-out requests LOL
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(11-29-2010, 10:19 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(11-29-2010, 09:42 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: I was gonna build it, but im getting a wicked deal on a 240sx, which will be getting the Skyline treatment Tongue. I had my fun and i learned alot working on this bute, its time to let it pass on to someone else

Beautiful car - good ad - good luck with your sale ... and get ready for the inevitable onslaught of part-out requests LOL

LMAO, believe me im ready to pull of all the Aftermarket stuff and sell it, if people can wait. But if they want door trim, seats, etc.....they can go look in the jyard lol. Id sooner drive this car to a billion km, then part it out that much
BUMPing
bump, nobody wants this lol, FC members will get a wayy better price, make me an offer
The problem is you say its moddified, lots of people get scared off by that word. Which is why I picked up my SVT for a decent price. Thinking about it the other day if I couldn't fix my car i'd have to go to a shop, where they probably would have ZERO clue about SVT, let alone a SVT with a Powerworks blower.

Personally your best off listing it in Trader (I got way more serious responce from there), and don't mention any mods, just give hard stats, facts and you'll probably get a hit. Just my 0.02.

The funny thing is a bought it of trader to begin with lol all OEM from a ford dealer in bum-fcuk idiaho