Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome deals on Hella....
Not sure why i was looking but i found some wicked deals on HELLA headlights on ebay!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/FORD-FOCUS-HELLA-HEAD...43a379b935

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Hella-Ford-Focus-Xeno...45f5473039

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-Focus-SVT-ZX3-He...45f4c0ebfd

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2000-2004-Ford-Focus-...3cb3144340

i wish i had the cash, i'd buy a set of the paintable ones just to have Big Grin
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
wow sure beats what I paid for mine when I bought them ... ugh 7 years ago now Tongue
Wasn't the dealer charging something like 1400 bux for those?
(12-07-2010, 03:48 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Wasn't the dealer charging something like 1400 bux for those?

they still do.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
(12-07-2010, 03:48 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Wasn't the dealer charging something like 1400 bux for those?

That was for the Mach/SVT headlights

the middle 2 are a new design by Hella, 1 is a fixed HID and the other is a directional "dynabeam" halogen that angle towards the corner when turning
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
why are these so expensive?
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(12-07-2010, 05:16 AM)Mystake Wrote: why are these so expensive?

None of them are expensive LOL

they are about 1/3 the cost of what they would cost MSRP

I paid close to $1200 for my Mach/SVT headlights back in the day
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Oh. Lol.

Why are they good then
(12-07-2010, 05:24 AM)Mystake Wrote: Oh. Lol.

Why are they good then

First ones are paintable and can be retrofitted with HIDs and still be legal

Second ones are HIDs

Third ones are halogen, but the light actually turns with the cars direction into the corners

all are HELLA!! lol
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
go on fj, ppl are selling Machs for 400-500 mint shape too. these look like good pieces tho
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(12-07-2010, 05:29 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote:
(12-07-2010, 05:24 AM)Mystake Wrote: Oh. Lol.

Why are they good then

First ones are paintable and can be retrofitted with HIDs and still be legal

Second ones are HIDs

Third ones are halogen, but the light actually turns with the cars direction into the corners

all are HELLA!! lol

*silence* you hear that? That's everything you just said flying way over and past my head.

I dunno dickall about lights.