Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What merch available these days?
Question 
Hey,
I was just wondering what FC merchandise is available at the moment or coming soon?

Thanks
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Same here. Really want a FC sticker for my Foci.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
I don't know if it's new but I just saw the link to the online store at the top of the Merchandise page. Cafepress. Cool
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
[quote='Lucster1000' pid='248426' dateline='1362256677']
Same here. Really want a FC sticker for my Foci.

I know that brandon (stupica) can make the stickers.. thats were i got mine. I think the other person was hardcore that makes them but i could be wrong.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
yeah, hardk0re was doing stickers for a while, but let me see what we can do about getting a fresh batch in.

what colors would folks be interested in?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

btw.. hit the cafe press link for more merch.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

hardc0re or I can make up decals no problem.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha