Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy a PS3
Hey guys.

So I've finally broken down, saved up and will be buying a PS3 today. Anyone know of any good deals? I checked Futureshop, Gamestop, Best Buy, and a few other places but the best deal I've found is from Futureshop for a system, one remote, comes with GT5, Batman Arkam, Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, and NHL11. Anyone know of any other deals. I'm hoping to find some sorta deal with COD Black Ops preferebly.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Depends how much you're looking to spend? Iunno.

2 summers ago I bought my PS3, 160gb edition bundled with killzone 2 and drake's fortune for I think it ended up being like 550$.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
I bought mine from BB last week and only got GT5 for free, i just noticed this week Futureshop has the PS3+3 games as you mentioned for the samel price. so i think its a good price.

I just wanted the PS3+GT5 so i'm still happy Smile
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

(01-22-2011, 04:01 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: the best deal I've found is from Futureshop for a system, one remote, comes with GT5, Batman Arkam, Metal Gear Solid 4, Infamous, and NHL11.

If can you get all 5 of those games and system/controller for $299.00 jump on it. MGS4 is great, and NHL '11 is pretty decent...DP's rave reviews of GT5 have convinced me to stay with NFS: Shift though.
Token Western Canadian
bought the unit with GT5, Batman and MGS4. Couldn't get the NHL11 and Infamous... balls but oh well.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin