Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went for a rip on Saturday
Did about 100+ KMs for the jaunt. The project's just over 321K now. Still runs hard. I also see that FSWerks is finally releasing the Zetec turbo kit. Time for a new motor!

Pics are here, hopefully this works:

[Image: th_DSC_0009.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0006.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0004.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0002.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I get a 'Photo is currently not available" when clicking on the thumbnail. anyone else?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Fack really? I tested it via a not-logged-in-to-FB click and it worked. If it's fubar, let me know and I'll rehost it.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
maybe its a fb thing. I dont have fb.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
you gotta post the public link for the album, located at the bottom of the page
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Moved it over to Photobucket.

I used the pub link but it's farked apparently.

you know... I do free image hosting for big files too;

http://www.themystake.com/dakdur/phUploader.php
I should change that away from being big enough for 200mb

but nice pics, where was that? also car needs a wash!
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
LOL yes, it needs a wash. It got one shortly after that and now it's dirty again. *sigh* the only part of winter I hate - the dirty part.

Pics were taken at Wolfe Lake, just outside of a hamlet called Commanda, off Hwy 534 - about 35 minutes south-west of North Bay.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_...3&t=h&z=16

Point B is where the pics were taken.