Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale - Lexus Projector Lens (RX-AFS / TSX-R)
Used Lexus RX-AFS / TSX-R Lens

this is good projector when you are looking to do retrofit into ebay projector or if you have seperate high beam.

here is complete link where i got it from, they are selling US$175.00+shipping

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product...cts_id=155

but I can do C$150 OBO

BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
bump!
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
are these still for sale? and does that include shipping? and would you ship to vancouver?
sure i will ship to vancouver 150shipped.
pm'd
I'm currently bidding for an entire set of projectors, lightbulbs and ballasts which I am trying to get cancelled. Could you hold on to these till I get confirmation of the cancellation from the seller?

I just got outbid! What are teh condition of these projectors? No scratches on the lenses? I'm really interested in getting these projectors now. How do we get a sale done?
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Projector Headlights For Sale focuzedn2o 19 6,427 08-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Chromey