Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
wrc rally replica build thread
(08-20-2011, 09:45 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: NIICCCEEEE!.........you wanna race?Big Grin

no way i can keep up with you.
i wont be running more than 5~6psi until i get proper clutch and diff.
and i dont do street race, i m not a high school kid.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
.... your lame leo....
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(08-21-2011, 02:29 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: .... your lame leo....

lame not street racing?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I think he's referring to the 5~6 psi Leo lol...
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
lol, what was i thinking, where am i..
edit: "NIICCCEEEE!.........you wanna race?".....joking....
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
naw was saying lame to not racing, no1 but you said street racing! TMP brah
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(08-21-2011, 03:26 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: naw was saying lame to not racing, no1 but you said street racing! TMP brah

what is tmp?

i will race but not in public road.

anyway, did u get a chance to install raceland?
[Image: half_assembled.jpg]
how the hell do i torque down water line fitting?
wastegate actuator is in its way......................
grind down wrench to look like needle nose plier?
what ru doing for oil inline and oil drain line? i had to tap a hole in the windage tray for the drain, i still got the drill bits and tap, let me know if u wanna borrow them.
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
i have drill bits and tap, thanks

due to limited access to shop tools, like simple bench grinder, i used dremel to cut open the closed end of wrench but not sure if i was over-torquing or not, that modified wrench was useless..

so i figured out by remove downpipe(instruction says to do downpie first and water line fitting later) and by remove clips on water line, i could slide closed end wrench without modifying it.
update update.
here is 3 stories; pissed, good and bad.

pissed- found this guy on kijiji who is renting his shop space for diyer like me to use hourly. i called him last week thursday to make sure if i am okay to use the shop space for 6 hours, i even told him that i will b there 11am tuesday. and even asked him if i needed to make an appointment for space, he says just drop in..
went there today with my buddy, shop was locked up, called him, left him a message and even my phone number, he is not returning call.
wasted my hours and gas to get there.

i am at apt parking lot under the sun sweating like a pig, everyone gives me WTH look, whatever..
good- most parts are installed. manifolds, downpipes, injectors, water line, oil returning line by drill and tap. few pipings are mounted.

bad- oil pan is dropped and put back together but not sure since i had trouble sepearte oil pan and kinda bent where screw goes to. i might replace it with new one later if i see oil drops.
i am having issue taking o2 sensor off from factory catalyc converter and dark outside, i gave up.
and finding oil gallery plug where starter motor is, pita to locate it.

still gotta do intercooler, extend wires and iat sensor, then i will be good.
Nice Leo... You taking pics as you install?? Would love to see some diy fswerks install... If not... TAKE SOME... I wanna know where you tapped your oil pan? Does fswerks provide full install instructions?
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
yep they provide full colored instruction with pictures for easy install.
i had camera with me when doing install but no way i am grabbing to take pictures..my camera is way too expensive to hold it with dirty greasy hands.
but i definitely will take pictures when it is done and after i wash my hands.
Sorry about your bad luck at the DIY shop but at least you had a buddy to get in to it with. Pics are a must so don't be shy with that camera. Will you be rolling by next Monday? It's Masiv Meet next monday.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
yep i will, gotta show off something, another something, oops there is another something and turbo.
was raining today in the morning and until noon here.
i started around 4pm and i am almost done.
i still need to mount intercooler and take off o2 sensor from stock cat but it requires special socket to do it.
i gotta find some transportation to get to canadian tire to get socket and i m done.

so far i spent 8hours total.
or i might ask canadian tire if they have o2 sensor in stock.
excuse blurry picture.
[Image: P24-08-11_19-26.jpg]
I have the socket Leo, but I am in Scarborough. Not much use to you here. But you can use it if need be.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(08-25-2011, 09:55 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I have the socket Leo, but I am in Scarborough. Not much use to you here. But you can use it if need be.

thanks for offer but i ended up buying new o2 sensor.
oh f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything is done but oil pan has crack in it, oil is dripping..
now how m i gonna get oil pan from dealer...it is 20 min driving from here..
another f!!!!!!!!!nobody has this in stock. gotta order it.s**t!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first build thread, 2000 ZX3 turned RS MikkelRS 59 28,491 07-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: MikkelRS
  Few new parts, possible build thread? jtdanks 40 23,817 05-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: jtdanks