Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
wrc rally replica build thread
can u not just put some jb weld on the crack to get you by for now? I mean to drive around while yours is on order so you don't leave too many oil puddles Tongue
can i use jb weld and works for sure?
does it have to be done inside or can i apply it outside?

pff..heard home hardware sells it too, so i m gonna take a walk there and see. if not, i m stuck..grrrr
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Oh yea jb weld would work... Just make sure the surface is clean Leo.
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
nice, i m gonna go buy one, around 30 mins to take a walk there and another 30 mins, yay i am gonna lose weight! lol
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
jb welded in. hope this get my car rolling at least another month until i get a new oil pan.

will see tmrw, hope i can do programming and datalogging, or i will have problem with moving to new place..
Right on Leo... Hopefully it works out... You checked it recently to see how it's hardening up?
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
no..by the time i applied, it was 7pm and was getting dark.

but i brought in left over and it is not hardend yet but it is like thick thick caramel.
woohoo~jb weld worked for now, i m going to order oil pan just in case.

and datalog is done and now waiting randy to get back to me with permission to do wot datalog.
randy from fswerks told me idle datalog has problem.
i was datalogging for 4 mins and it only recorded 2 seconds.
so without whole 4 mins idling, he was asking me this 2.
1.new o2 sensor from dealer?
2.different air intake filter?

i told him o2 sensor is not from dealership but ngk/ntk o2 sensor which dealership told me it is exact oe.
air intake filter is itg from the kit.

but aside from idling datalog, he said other looks okay.
so i guess there was not enough time to show him idling datalog.
and i forgot to assign sct to read analog 1 as aem wideband, it only showed voltage.

well..he sent me modified tune file again and he is now off from work..i gotta wait until monday but i am okay to drive around easy, not go into boooooost.
Damn eh Leo.... That's sweet though that you can actualy get from a-b in a turbid focus Wink btw, that one "special" package you were picking up from Ken a month or so ago. Was that a water meth injection kit?
no special package was this. turbo.

and i got another package from the states and they are shiny.
after 5months of waiting, got these finally but still missing balljoints, bushing brackets and rear toe arms.
[Image: sus.jpg]
They... Hmmmm... What, What??
that.
probably i used the file name as s.h.i.t, photobucket blocked it.
so there it is.
They??? Hmmmm... What, What??
Sorry... Phone f**ked up!
Man Leo... That's sweet... Dom?? Those lcas are pure sex... Hell everything is pure sex!!! Congrats dude!
You know my brother-in-law who runs a small motor cycle shop was talking about setting up for powder-coating.
(08-27-2011, 11:16 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: They??? Hmmmm... What, What??
Sorry... Phone f**ked up!
Man Leo... That's sweet... Dom?? Those lcas are pure sex... Hell everything is pure sex!!! Congrats dude!

wooo~you got smartphone eh?
yeah it is from dom and he surely makes beautiful pieces but unless i know him in person, i wouldnt do business with him...

i hope rest of pieces he forgot to ship together will be here soon.

(08-27-2011, 12:22 PM)moon111 Wrote: You know my brother-in-law who runs a small motor cycle shop was talking about setting up for powder-coating.
oh yeah? where he located?

those pieces are already clear powder coated.
but if i change my mind to white color, i will let you know.

I don't know where else those quality of parts are available other than from dom... Just curious but what'd all that set u back?
(08-27-2011, 01:43 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: I don't know where else those quality of parts are available other than from dom... Just curious but what'd all that set u back?

5 months of waiting and to get 1 single response from him took 3 weeks.
and he strongly recommended to get ball joints, bushing brackets and bushing and let himself to put those parts before shipping.

so i paid for it but he didnt do what i asked for..
i now missing rear toe arms and those mentioned pieces.

and what made me to wait 5 months? he sold my parts to local or ppl from the states, i know it because i saw about it from other forums.

those pieces will be shipped out again, not sure when..it could b month or 2, i gave him my new address anyway.

he for sure makes quality parts but lack of communication and handling his business let me down big time.
what is sooooooo hard about tuning my car?
i never had problem with my car, no running problem before putting turbo, everything is stock except exhaust and randy is giving me tooo much headache saying, am i running different air intake filter, am i running aftermarket throttle body? and i never drove in boost and telling me i was boosting..my gt 2871r go on boost above 3750rpm, i shift every single gears before 2500rpm, i even cruising around with 5th gear. and i have boost/afr gauge right beside, i kept eye on it and boost guage sits at -20psi and i never go above -10psi which is just vacuum, not boooooooost.

i am not saying randy ios doing bad job, he is good at what he is doing , i had old sct chip on kona and was good but omg this time, it is not fun at all..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first build thread, 2000 ZX3 turned RS MikkelRS 59 29,088 07-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: MikkelRS
  Few new parts, possible build thread? jtdanks 40 24,122 05-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: jtdanks