Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale - Center Console w/ Armrest
this is off from white focus i just bought, comes with bracket.

bracket goes in first and held by 3 10mm nuts then console goes top of it and 2 screws under each cupholder and 1 behind armrest.

this is comeplete console with armrest and brackets, i will take offer.

[Image: IMG_7040.jpg]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What are you putting in it's place?
one w/o armrest
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
pm sent
E.O MASIV
Where'd you pick up the center console w/o armrest??
once i pick this up il be selling one Smile
(03-09-2011, 07:54 AM)PEGASIX Wrote: once i pick this up il be selling one Smile
From what year? Have 01 I'd like to put one w/o. Armrest in... So no heated seats or traction control

02 no heated seats NO trac control
let me know if you sell it cuz i want one with a console. my latch broke on mine
E.O MASIV
i pmd back to ya..

i m just waiting for pegasix to respond what to do with pick up schedule.
I have one without armrest that I pulled out. Free if anyone wants it. Drive an automatic so the console doesn't really get in the way and it's a nice place to put the phone in.
back for sale.............
some plz take this
SOLD!!!!