Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys!
we were talking about cars in the training centre today and it reminded me about this site.... came on to see if the same guys still used it and to my surprise i recognize a lot of you. you are all still fighting and bashing each other too, how nice!!

i wish i had a pic of my car i would post it but i think they are all gone or on old harddrives now, either way hopefully some of you remember me.

oh!
i drive an fj cruiser now... still yellow though =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
The memory remains Smile
[Image: tdot1.jpg]
[Image: tdot2.jpg]
Hey Dan,

'sup?

I am still driving the same blue JRSC ZX3 and I still have the scratch on my rear bumper from when you and meford4u guided me into the concrete docking pylon at the Hamilton harbour photo shoot.DodgySmile
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Danno!

Long time bud! The new project ride should start getting all of its upgrade parts in the next two months. After the mechanical, a full paint and body restore. Once that's done... it gets nothing else.

How's the MV doing these days? I'm going to have to request a tour the next time I'm down for training or whatnot.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hey Dan.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Hey Dan! How's life?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
(03-22-2011, 12:24 AM)Flofocus Wrote: Hey Dan! How's life?

Hey Flo!

Lifes awesome... too much to write here! I just got back from BC 3 days ago from teaching there. Its fun making money doing what you love to do! No complaints.
I remember back in the day when people made fun of me for decision making and wanting to do Parkour fulltime and opening up a training centre and such... har har... =P

anyways!

dBlast totally remember you car, installed stuff on it too! i actually miss installing stuff bigtime. If anyone wants something like an exhaust installed this summer ill do it free haha!! totally serious!

Nos2Go... Don't know what your project ride is but either way you seem to be happy with it so kudos to you!!

Thanks for posting the pics hardkore... i gotta find the ones right before i crashed with the grill and other things installed... i don't like how my old car looks there! ha ha!

Oscar, dunno if i remember you but Heya! anyawys. =P
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Trends change!
Still a sharp car though. looks like a little pocket toy!

Glad you're doing well Dan-O.
I'm still driving the green monster! Still clean as new too.
Hey Danno!

long time no see man... Glad to hear the parkour thing is going well for ya -- To be honest, I don't think anyone really criticized you for taking that move -- it was a great opportunity for you, and it's payed off big time. Most of us could only wish to be so lucky.

And it's not like you went all 'focusben' on us.

any recent parkour work you've done that we should be watching out for?

would your gym be interested in sponsoring the site? Tongue
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

(03-23-2011, 12:21 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: To be honest, I don't think anyone really criticized you for taking that move

Iw as gonna say, I think most of us supported that move. Confused

Glad its working out for you Dan. Any mods to the FJ?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yeah, didn't think anyone (that mattered) shat on Danno for that one. Congrats on your success, man. You deserve it!

I still remember the one photoshoot we did at the Hamilton waterfront, thanks to the Salty Sailor™, when everyone absconded with the rolling staircase and you were up top shooting pics and footage while it was rolling! Classic!

That BBQ was and still is one of my fave FC memories.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Can't forget the rogers commercial you did! Glad to hear your doing well and pursuing parkour professionally still!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
You're a fucking ledgend Dan! Lol!

Glad to see you're doing well friend.
haha what did focusben do? .... I think I remember that guy, he went to the states no? or was that another focusben..... ah well.

I just remember this site being a negativity trap! Granted... much of the car scene is, and even when i moved to civics I found the same (probably worse actually) crap there. I guess its a little bit of an internet problem too, everyone loves to throw stuff around on here they'd never say in person. And since the car game is like a 'who can spend more money game' i guess it gets people on their nerves sometimes.

ah well... fun times and i dont regret! the bbqs were so fun, cruise to hamilton awesome (still think i have all that footage on a dv tape), and many good friends here.

writing this from 'work' so a bit rushed.. cheers all
Good to see you're doing well (That Rogers commercial was amazing to look at, even if it scared the crap outta me, thinking "okay when does the injury happen?"

Ah yeah the Hamilton BBQ where I got totally lost on the way to the harbour photoshoot Big Grin

Now with all the updated gadgest in my Fusion the car tells me to Get Lost Tongue

NefCanuck
Speak of the parkooooooor devil.

Hey Dan.

It was your fault.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.