Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07 focus ST updates and upgrades!
[Image: 78c10a04.jpg]

Well I've had the car for about 2 weeks and love every minute of it! Other than the rpm troubles I'm having now... Should be sorted out tomorrow!! Just wanted to update on what I've been up to with it!
-MBRP exhaust, moded and installed last week!!
[Image: 1ac82e6d.jpg]
- cfm shorty antenna installed!
- have a steeda sts on it's way, should be here tomorrow hopefully!!
- bought ebay black housing stock headlights, on the way also, should be here next week!
- Friday, going to my buddies shop to get all four windows and back window tinted, 35% front two and one step darker for the back three
- ordered a European black ST emblem, plan on debadging it and just have the euro ST on the back

That's all for now... Been talking about it with the wifey for a while about a turbo, and pretty sure I'm keeping it N/A for a year or two! So in the mean time, I plan on getting 1.5" drop (just springs), eibach sway bar kit, steeda Sri with cfm 65mm tb, hopefully get a hold of an old power steering set up to be able to get a cossie IM with out moding it.

Can't post direct pictures cuz I'm on my iPhone, but I can post photobucket links if one of the moderators wanna add them after!

Thanks for checking out my ride!

Korby
Great start, black housing stock headlights will look great on there. Nice choice!
Token Western Canadian
Rims and a drop!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Do struts and springs together... the sway bar kit can wait imo.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Rims are soon, enkei ev5's hyper black in 17"... And not sure I I'm gonna do the struts yet... Might run lowering springs on stock struts till they go to shït... Then pick up either coilovers or new struts... We'll see what happens
Nice choice of rim, another member here Sean has a set with a different finish and they look awesome... even better in person!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Steeda sts arrived today, as well as my new black euro ST badge... Car is in the shop today, hopefully figuring out my idle problem.... Also, tint got put on friday!!! Looks awesome other than there's some dirt in my back window film so there's tiny little air dots on the one side... However, it was my friend that just got his tint license with Llumar, so he's gonna put a new piece on when we have a nice warm week, not too worried about it! Also got a little strip along the front of the windshiel, buddy had it put on when I went to pick it up, looks pretty cool! Will take pics when I install my sts when the car gets back!
Sounds like it is coming along nice, cant wait to see some pictures!
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
[Image: 4609bf46.jpg]

Sts vs stock shifter
I have the Steeda STS also. I love it! It feels much better driving with the shorter shifter. Not to mention it looks much better visually.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
LOVIN the shifter!! Sooo nice and tight!! Black housing headlights came in yesterday!! http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l545...fd628f.jpg
Racerinnovation off of eBay! They are amazing quality! Exact oem replica with black housing! Came with blinkers and headlights! Paid 140... Gonna pick up a 5000k hid kit... Neone pick up a kit recently they can reccomend?
Installed carbon fibre shift boot and e-brake boot, thanks to Ken (Ztwsquared). The shift boot was a breeze to install, however for the e-brake boot to come out I had to remove the centre console... Easy enough, tool about 10 minutes to remove. Total time to install both, roughly 45 minutes due to macgyvering the bottoms of the boots to the plastic rings (had to reuse each staple through the same holes lmao)! LOVE THE LOOK THOUGH! Thanks Ken!
[Image: cdb6b08a.jpg]
[Image: 4427ee7d.jpg]
[Image: 044ab534.jpg]

Korby

Those look really cool. Shoulda cleaned the console when you had it out. LOL
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Doesn't look dirty to me lol... I actually did clean under the console... Looked like the previous owners spilt a some food or something red down there lol... Lots of crumbs haha... But the console it's self I thought was clean lol
Just changed my tranny fluid... 70 bucks later in tranny fluid (FoMoCo# xt-m5-qs)...Pretty simple... Drained the old fluid (man im glad i change it, it was black!)... Got 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD clear tubing that slid right onto the end of funnel than weaseled the tube down past the radiator and into the fill hole!! Added the required 2.1 quarts... Put back in fill plug and dropped it down... Shifting is sooo much smoother! And atleast the next nine times I change my tranny fluid I only have to buy 2 quarts so it'll only be 40 instead of 70!!

[Image: 6de40092.jpg]
[Image: 0bcfa710.jpg]
Whoop! Picked up my new suspension setup off of Ken today! Great guy, was great to meet him! Picked up ford racing suspension, made by tokico. Cant wait to get them installed on the car, hopefully next weekend! I'll post some pics tomorrow of the setup.

[Image: b927ace4.jpg]

[Image: 73369f54.jpg]

[Image: e39845f6.jpg]
Pics added
Front springs mounted on shocks!

[Image: 675185e6.jpg]
Your just going to town on this. It's going to sweet once you get this all installed.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(05-27-2011, 10:59 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Your just going to town on this. It's going to sweet once you get this all installed.

I saw it in the flesh ... lookin' great already and huge potential. Not too sure about the exhaust though LOL
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updates On My Focus Turbo COCHYN 10 3,042 03-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post: COCHYN