Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes me feel like dancin' ...
I spent a lot of time in the dance clubs in the mid to late 70s (being a good dancer was a good way to get laid) ... and I was a big fan of Hall and Oates ... and recently, after watching the Juno's I've grown to like Chromeo from Montreal ... well, here's Daryl Hall and Chromeo together and it's really infectious - put on the good headphones and turn it up.

2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I hate dancing. Don't even like watching it unless there's a brass pole involved.
Very cool beat, dancing has changed now a day. You find a girl, put her ass in your crouch and grind. Your pretty much having sex in the club lol.

I always like watching musicians performing and seeing how everyone has a different style.

Good post!
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I love that song . Also this version is excellent , love the jazzy flavor . Groovy baby Big Grin Dance is a wonderfull thing .
Ken , you forgot to mention that also being a big (tall) guy helps ... you know .
I have a few Chromeo tracks on my iPhone. Very talented artist. Nice find Ken.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Yeah , good music , here's one of my favorites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqlb7CH60XI
80's breeze feels good ! This is another proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd57i0TWo...re=related