Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton Meet ?
Hows it going guys... I literally just got my car back from the body shop. Huge rit and run and damages were 1399$ + on my street. Lesson learnt from leaving my car on the street.

I hope thinking a meet in hamilton when weather permits. Who would be in ??
ill go..im only in burlington. we should do a meet at the hutchies parking lot, for those huge hot dogsBig Grin
Good to see more interest, we've been talking about the Hamilton meet startup for this season... early may were shooting for.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I would be in.
Just let us know where and when.
I'm in, providing it is after May 6th. Mine is still in storage till that weekend. lol
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
I'm a possibility depending on time and day of the week...

Coming from Brampton and 91OCT is a swift kick in the nutz. I swear every time I select the grade of fuel I say WTF out loud lol.

Let us know.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

(04-25-2011, 11:47 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: I'm a possibility depending on time and day of the week...

Coming from Brampton and 91OCT is a swift kick in the nutz. I swear every time I select the grade of fuel I say WTF out loud lol.

Let us know.

haha yea i hear ya bro. not sure if you remembered me saying i used to have a girlfriend in that area... going there everyweekend killed it.

But yea, hutches parking lot is where im aiming for!
i was also thinking about making a BBM group. I know it could get annoying with the flashing lights and the buzzing, but turn those settings off! lol

you guys approve this idea ?
yaaaa...i knew it lmao. hutchies is the buisness! great food! there fish and chips will blow your mind.
Hutches is a good place for sure, most people seem to know where it is and its pretty easy to get to if you dont. If we time it right the parking lot is large enough and empty enough to get us all in lined up for some photos too.
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
awesome. seems like some of you guys are interested!
ok i am new but i didnt see a time or date to meet up but i would like to come out if u have it thanks
Well seing as the monday coming is the Massiv Monday meet. We should try to plan it the week after. I think the 1st of June is a good date to shoot for.
im down for a hamilton meet too. as long as it dont conflict with other meets, who wouldnt say yes to keeping the s**t real in steel town?
My other ride is your Mom
(05-23-2011, 09:19 PM)paolo Wrote: im down for a hamilton meet too. as long as it dont conflict with other meets, who wouldnt say yes to keeping the s**t real in steel town?

I'm not the best at creating events but im aiming for June 1st ( on a wednesday)

Cool, same place as last year? Timmies in the new plaza, Stoney Creek mountain?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Yah that is a nice place to do it, ive been down to the hutches and its in rough shape. The new plaza in stoney creek is easy (right off the linc) and there is plenty of space.
(05-25-2011, 03:26 AM)lonewolf Wrote: Yah that is a nice place to do it, ive been down to the hutches and its in rough shape. The new plaza in stoney creek is easy (right off the linc) and there is plenty of space.

haha well i couldnt agree more! that place is literally a 2 min walk from my house. Later in the summer after I meet all you guys I was thinking having a bbq at my place too
hi so wednesday june 1st sounds good. What time and what is the exit off the link if u could post that stuff it would be great thanks guys (First On Race Day)
While I don't have my focus anymore I may try and make an appearance for old time sake.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

im in just need the location and time

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hamilton Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aug 17th 2MuchDub4U 19 6,766 08-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Cancelled!!!!! Hamilton Meet !!!!!!! 2MuchDub4U 20 10,368 05-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: 2MuchDub4U
  Hamilton Meet!!!!!!!!! Nov 9th Friday 7PM 2MuchDub4U 60 30,334 12-09-2012, 01:38 AM
  HAMILTON MEET SEP 5TH 7PM 1seensvt 37 19,724 10-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: 1seensvt
  Hamilton Meet 2012 Vol. 1 lonewolf 29 14,681 05-04-2012, 10:12 PM
  Hamilton Meet... Take 2 lonewolf 12 4,046 09-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Last Post: 2MuchDub4U
  Hamilton Meet lonewolf 9 3,193 09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Last Post: paolo
  Last Meet in Hamilton ?? svt_fan1129 2 1,902 11-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Last Post: svt_fan1129
  Hamilton Meet the 3rd MIAjeff 12 4,338 09-29-2010, 06:07 AM