Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2002 SVTF Partout
[Image: 0040ece_20.jpeg]
I have available a Black 2002 SVT Focus with 16X on the odometer. I am parting it out down to nothing. The car is black with blue SVT seats, the seats are in good shape they are missing the rear headrests. The body and kit are in good shape. Front bumper does have a crack but it is easily fixed.

I have taken some other part out threads and slashed the prices, theres way more available if its not in the price list or the claimed/unavailable list just ask.

Right now ALL parts are available with the exception of the below mentioned items. All prices OBO and discount for the more you purchase.

Photos:
http://57nas.homeserver.com/2002SVTFocus
Please use the following link to view parts/prices/availability.
https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreads...utput=html
(04-28-2011, 02:26 PM)hardk0re Wrote: I have available a Black 2002 SVT Focus with 16X on the odometer. I am parting it out down to nothing. The car is black with blue SVT seats, the seats are in good shape they are missing the rear headrests. The body and kit are in good shape. Front bumper does have a crack but it is easily fixed.

Right now ALL parts are available with the exception of the below mentioned items.

Parts Claimed/Unavailable:
- Rear Bumper w/ diffuser - Oscar
- SVT Cluster - Oscar
- Rear Subframe - Gord
- Stock Catalytic Converter - Kevin
- SVTF Engine (blown) - Kevin
* cosmetic parts are available (coil cover, valve cover plastic).
- SVTF Transmission - Kevin
- SVT Rims - Missing

how much for the side skirts?
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
I'm dieing to do a 00-04 front end conversion and SVT caliper swap and this would be perfect.
The wife would kill me if I spent more money for car parts atm Angry

I shall be keeping an eye on the sale progress though.
hey was this the svtf i saw on kijiji with the blown engine forsale???
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
^^ yes.
what you pick it up for as i had him talked down to 800 and going up sat to get it.

does it have the audiophile head unit and sub??
He had to get it out of there before this morning, due to his space lease was up. It was a #$#$ to get out of there as it was underground parking and the condo security was all up our asses to get moving we blocked ppl from getting by for 20 minutes while we loaded it up.

To be honest I havent dug into the car much after we got it home and dropped off the trailers and such it was real late. I don't even know if it has audiphile, my hunch is no. The 6 disc audiophile decks are #$#$#$ i've got one and your welcome to it but it doesn't play cd's anymore.
how much for the mirrors, heated and power right?
E.O MASIV
yes heated and power - ygpm.
Hvac controls nice and clean? The silver would look good with my silver st gauge surround!!
Ok I need to know Big Grin
Hardkore pm me a price total for all these things please.

Hood,
both fenders,
headlights plus sockets and pigtail wiring,
washer fluid reservoir,
Hood latch,
Pedals,
Sub box carpet,
and all four calipers.

Thanks
Shawn

Oh yeah if anyone's interested in a black 05-07 SAP front end let me know Big Grin
I've sort of lost track of what's available ... but anyway, I'll take whatever I can get of the following - and dibs on the rest if you're doing that:

Mirrors
wiper stalk
HVAC surround and switches

what kind of shape is the carpet in

and if Adam changes his mind on the seats, please put my name on the list.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I'm in the same boat as Castone. Would be interested in possible front-end swap and rear brakes.
Saw that ad, thought about buying it for the parts I wanted and selling the rest.
The hvac controls r mine if they r in good shape! Would look great with my silver gauge cluster!
PM'd

Also - will you be pulling this stuff off the car for buyers? Thx.
(04-29-2011, 08:08 AM)castone Wrote: Oh yeah if anyone's interested in a black 05-07 SAP front end let me know Big Grin

OH OH OH OH OH ME!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I got a #$#$ load of pm's and my box is filling up fast. I'm going to send out photos and firm people up on parts before things start getting out of hand. I'll try and give a chance to the first to contact me, but money talks and I don't want to be stuck with a garage full of parts....well more parts than i already have in it.
Hey Kev, what color is this beast? I am in need of a replacement hatch.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(04-29-2011, 12:58 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Hey Kev, what color is this beast? I am in need of a replacement hatch.
LOL - fifth word into his post - - "black"
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
LOL it's been a long day.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.