Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE PARTS
Started a new thread here, as I think the site updates are making things slightly difficult.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
OK So the time has come to drag this $%$@% out of my garage, and theres really not that much left to her. I don't have room/need to store these remaining parts, so they are now listed as "FREE"
First come first serve, no dibs, i'm not holding stuff. Deadline is this weekend for pickup. Car will be towed away next week.

2002 Black SVT SVT 167xxxkm
Black Steering Column Surround
Black Interior carpet
Visors
Headliner(no sunroof/dirty)
Holly s**t Handles
Lower Rad Support
Radiator/Fanpacks (slightly melted)
Coolant Tank+hoses
Battery Cover+Tray
Fuse Box Cover
Power Steering Resevoir
heat vents that go in center console
Rear SVT Suspension(springs/shocks) 176km(maximum km as this was on the car)
Misc Interior Plastic Pieces

2001 Liquid Grey S2:
Liquid Grey Front Bumper Cover (no fogs/grill/sidemarkers/lip)
Liquid Grey Rear Bumper Cover
Rear Seats (dark grey/diamond pattern)
HVAC Surround/Knobs
what shape is the rear bumper cover in? mine's scratched up pretty good from cargo going in/out
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
theres probably a few scratches, its been in my moms garage since 2006 so to be honest I don't really know off hand. It was mint when I took it off.
Is the carpet decent?
Blacked-out 06 ZX3 : Eibach Pro's, Tokico Blues, Tri-Ax STS, Steeda SRI, Cosworth 67mm TB, Cosworth Header, Energy Suspension Poly Mounts, PS2, Red & Black Katzkins...
its in decent shape...its dirtier now that I pickedup allot of parts and threw them ontop to get ready for pickup, pressure wash it and let it dry it'll look like new. LMK ASAP if you want it...and can get it gone before the car is gone..
would u be able to hold headliner and bring it to meet?
i just dont have time to get to your place..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The car is now scrapped, no parts available anymore thanks Smile