Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2002 SVTF Partout
gah. now I want the seats. Seems the same asshole who sold me the seats was going to buy this car too... *pissed as f**k right now*
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
yeah so if adam backs out, I want dibs on the seats.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Kev can you PM me a pic of the Hatch and let me know the condition? I was just looking at mine and its a mess.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Can u also get back to me about hvac surround?
I've moved everything into a google docs spreadshit.

muskoka, ztw pm'd me first for the hvac surround....
(04-29-2011, 08:40 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: I've sort of lost track of what's available ... but anyway, I'll take whatever I can get of the following - and dibs on the rest if you're doing that:

Mirrors
wiper stalk
HVAC surround and switches

what kind of shape is the carpet in

and if Adam changes his mind on the seats, please put my name on the list.

Hey Oscar - wait in line for the seats fella ... of course once he gets them you could always offer him a shitload of money for them.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
dang.... FML...

oscar my offer still holds, find me some red seats/door panels and i'll swap...

Kevin, the hatch is in ok shape. typical SVT rust at the bottom of the hatch but minimal surface rust that you would clean up when you repaint your car colour anyway.

No big dents, etc....pics to come of of some stuff.
W.e look at the posts... Just cuz I didn't pm first... Oh well would rather buy new ne ways! Thanks ne whoo
Unfortunatly theres dozens of ways to communicate with people msn/pm/forum posts/cell/email. We can't go by posts alone.

I got bombarded by all when I put the post up initially.
Shift boots available? PM'd
Blacked-out 06 ZX3 : Eibach Pro's, Tokico Blues, Tri-Ax STS, Steeda SRI, Cosworth 67mm TB, Cosworth Header, Energy Suspension Poly Mounts, PS2, Red & Black Katzkins...
headlight/fog light switch. Mine was smashed in and therefore doesn't "click" anymore, it just freely spins around (and still works). So, I need to fix that.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
I just pulled the following last night, open to offers:
Dual Stage Horn
SVT Door Sills
SVT Ebrake
SVT Steering Wheel (Photo: http://57nas.homeserver.com/2002SVTFocus...gwheel.jpg)
Tilt Steering Column
Black Steering Column Surround
(05-03-2011, 01:30 AM)hardk0re Wrote: I just pulled the following last night, open to offers:
Dual Stage Horn
SVT Door Sills
SVT Ebrake
SVT Steering Wheel (Photo: http://57nas.homeserver.com/2002SVTFocus...gwheel.jpg)
Tilt Steering Column
Black Steering Column Surround

svt shift knob? price and condition
stock head unit (my audiophile wont play radio) dosnt have to be 6 disc. i only use sat radio.

In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
info on dual stage horn, and exactly what that is. is it any different than stock(as in what would be stock to my car)? louder?
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
I'll have a look at the steering wheel when I am over picking up Chris's and my stuff.

i am looking at your spreadsheet, dash $60, is this for whole dash?

and would you sell hatch strip seperate? my old one is hacked and one on my whiote one is cracked..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Leo, the hatch is mine man. I need everything.

Yep whole dash. Minus steering column, and pass airbag, unsure if cover is attached to that I haven't removed it yet.

you still got th svt rims????condition???