Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB - rear seat from gfx or similar
I noticed that gfx package has twill looking cloth rear seat that suits pretty well with rest of interior.

No offence but my front and rear seat look and feel like they came from greyhound bus.

I would conside any other rear seat from focus. LEt me know.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I got my entire interior from car-parts.com for around $500 including getting the drivers seat re-stitched.

I got 07 hatch black leather rear seats and 2010 ses black leather fronts.
i only need rear seats, my old sparco will go back to the front.
do you have pics?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
It's not the greatest pics but....
[Image: InteriorLeatherRears.jpg]

I actually only paid $65 for the rears but had to pay more for shipping them from Ottawa.
thanks but leather is not my cup of tea..
Why did you ask for pics then?

car-parts.com has a bunch of cloth rears for dirt cheap.
bcuz i was thinking leather is not that glossy like the one from svt..leather with red or blue cloth insert like.