Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome groupon deal for go-karting
Check it out folks...$20 for $180 worth of karting madness...

Click for groupon deal for cameraon motorsports

For $20, I couldn't turn it down...

May head there next sunday when my buddy's in town.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Im down! I live 10 minutes from the track. lol when im at home ill get a coupon (if i remember). The site is blocked by my work Sad
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
I wonder how long a lap takes. Looks decent from the aerial view of the rack.

DP, have you tried the gokarts down by the docks? I get promo emails from them biweekly.
A lap at camerons is about 45 seconds if i remember correctly. It has been some time now but i use to race the rookie series there. The public track is almost the same length but the karts are a bit slower.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
Too bad the weather looks like crap for the entire weekend...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
^-- that's why I'm going next weekend Tongue .. I got a whole year to use it up.

I've haven't tried the karts at the docs, but I do formula kartways semi-regularily... the only thing about formula kartways is that you don't need to use the brakes... so it's a tad too easy IMO.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

so how dose groupon work? me and a ton of my buddys would go lol
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  awsome go-karting deal. arpaul15 7 3,769 06-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me