Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 ZTW
Wife's car. Let me know what your opinions are please. Too high / too low?
Be as honest as you want, as I'm a big boy. Big Grin

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z302015890
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
personally I think it's a bit high - I bought my 03' at the very end of december 2009 for 6200$ from a dealership. It had 103 000km but was a cloth interior, not leather. Came with fairly new summer tires and no winters, manual trans, sunroof, heated seats etc and of course with safety and e-test.

also, the short 12km trips would turn me off slightly unless we're talking back roads and not city mileage and therefore would make me think less in value.

But, that's just my opinion and I'm not in the market for a 2nd focus atm so my criteria for a "good price" is a bit more strict (A good price to me, could be one that makes me wish I had the money sitting around and were looking for a car, as opposed to right now a good price is one that makes me wish to buy it regardless of need)
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
^^ how much money did you drop in after you bought it? isn't it a new motor/trans ?

My brother inlaw traded in his 04 ZTS w/ 120k on the odo (auto) for 3400. And the dealer has it listed for 5999. I'd say that the price you have now is fair enough starting point.

(07-31-2011, 01:21 PM)hardk0re Wrote: ^^ how much money did you drop in after you bought it? isn't it a new motor/trans ?

My brother inlaw traded in his 04 ZTS w/ 120k on the odo (auto) for 3400. And the dealer has it listed for 5999. I'd say that the price you have now is fair enough starting point.

Enough...
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Thanks guys. One guy came by looking for his university daughter, but he drives Toyota and knows nothing about Fords. Another coming by tomorrow to take a look. Had a reply from someone in Hamilton stating they had cash but work 6 days a week and could I bring the car by last Sunday....No!
SOLD for $6500