Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
take my junk
For the Ottawa folks....

I have to empty my shed out soon, and have a bunch of focus parts that I want gone. If nobody claims the stuff, its going to the dump.

Boxes full of misc engine parts, cant remember exactly, but everything form spare block, rods, pistons from blown engine, misc nuts and bolts, sensors, etc. Front and rear shocks, stock fiberglassed grill, etc, etc...lots of stuff I dont need anymore.

I know NOS mentioned last year he wanted some of this stuff, but not sure if he still wants it...either way, let me know.

Im going to Vancouver for a week, coming back next Thursday.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
(06-01-2011, 12:58 AM)Flofocus Wrote: For the Ottawa folks....

I have to empty my shed out soon, and have a bunch of focus parts that I want gone. If nobody claims the stuff, its going to the dump.

Boxes full of misc engine parts, cant remember exactly, but everything form spare block, rods, pistons from blown engine, misc nuts and bolts, sensors, etc. Front and rear shocks, stock fiberglassed grill, etc, etc...lots of stuff I dont need anymore.

I know NOS mentioned last year he wanted some of this stuff, but not sure if he still wants it...either way, let me know.

Im going to Vancouver for a week, coming back next Thursday.

I just need to get my shebs out there and get some of that stuff. Much easier to do now that the truck is in "summer mode". The Focus is in hovercar mode right now at the neighbour's getting the Spec clutch put in.

If others get there before I do, go nuts guys. Sorry Nate, I had meant to get back to you earlier.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Looks like I might need to come out to the Rock sometime soon...

Nate, is that your old car on Kijiji?
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I dunno, I know Kirk is selling it, for something like $2500....his number is 613 620 3529 is anyone is interested. The tranny alone is worth near that.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
PM me address and phone number?

I'm interested in coming to sort through a few things.

Thanks buddy
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver