Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02 SVT Focus Part-Out - NEW CAR!
[Image: silverSVT.JPG]

OK, so I picked up another SVT focus, Silver this time. The twin to mine, but in a little worse shape. A broken timing belt, but it only looks like it skipped a tooth because it turns over freely without any issues and was running. Guess that may be good, but who knows.

So far everything is available with the exception of the below. These fellas have first dibs on the below parts.
Axles/Pass Motor Mount/Skirts/cluster - slipkid
HVAC Controls - Muskoka ZX3

The rest is available. I will post more detailed picks of parts, I do know that it has some rust on the doors, fenders which look to require work. Its actually got all the typical rust spots for SVT focus, hard to believe its only got 8k more than my car!

The front bumper has some small crack at the bottom where the lip attaches, looks to be easily fixable, skirts, rear bumper are in good shape.

Proceeds go to my assistants:
[Image: girls.jpg]

pm me a price for the rims and bumper
E.O MASIV
Svt hvac controls!
LOL nice one Hardkore!
I am the kijiji door molding wanted add Big Grin
ROFL!
Price on svt rims?
Dude really?? Where do you keep finding these? lol
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Nice picture of you with the kids.

Sorry for the whoring.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
it was on kijiji for a few days

PM SENT
How much for the pedal set? 100 for hvac and pedals?
how much for the mirrors? and wiring harness's under the carpet and in the doors? & door pannels & are they black?

also same question about the door window guards & A/C compressor (dose it work?)
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
what colour are the interior seats? if blue on black leather, I am interested.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(06-12-2011, 02:32 PM)meford4u Wrote: Nice picture of you with the kids.

Sorry for the whoring.

I thought he was a bit taller than that ... as to your whoring - apologize to your lovely wife, don't bother us with s**t like that.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Interior is Red/Black
price on mirrors please and hatch strip
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How much for the rear brakes... including the bolts. (By the way, just got the fronts installed today.)
Kona, I have someone inline for the mirrors right now. Should that fall through I will let you know.

Moon11, ditto for the rear brakes, and yes they shall include bolts Tongue

BTW how was everything the pads/rotors included, do you notice any better braking power?

Hey Kev, My buddy might be interested in the rear bumper but he just left for his honeymoon he'll be back next Monday, What are you asking?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Brakes work great. Thought the car was going to do a somersault! Threw my toolbox into the rear seat. (Yeah, no, I didn't close it, so tools were everywhere.) Took most my weekend to swap them out. Had three stripped bolts to contend with. Had a hell of a time bleeding the brakes, there just wasn't any petal pressure until I took it for a small test drive and stopped a few times.
how about the wheels? are they gone?

DRyanC
2000 Black ZX3 (sold)
2007 Liquid Grey ZX5 ses (sold)
2007 CD Silver ZXW ses
2013 F150 crew xlt 4x4 blue flame