Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02 SVT Focus Part-Out - NEW CAR!
I'll take the seats too kev since I've already requested the rest of the interior, also the tilt column.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Kev if the rear bumper is still available can u pm me a price. Thanks
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Wish I kept my old ZX3 bumper, I would have sold the one off my car if I knew people wanted this so much... rear bumper is gone. If I had 20 of them, they would all be gone Tongue
i know someone that has one lol
E.O MASIV
MY PRECIOUS.... *strokes bumper*
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Hatch is back up..

New Price $50 - complete hatch.
[Image: hatch.jpg]
Do you have the clip that holds the bar that holds the hood open when in the down position? I'll give you one million dollars for it. Then my car will be a true SVT.Big Grin

I'm going to the meet tonight so I can bring any of the above should anybody be interested.
Also some freebies if anybody wants them:
SVT Metal shifter base w/ shifter
Vinyl visors
Any misc interior trim

ill take all the misc trim
and the shifter, dunno if it'll fit the se though, worth a try though.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
identify what trim pieces you want, there is allot of trim and I don't really want to spend an hour stripping the entire interior.

i'll throw the shifter base and the already off interior trim in the van, anything specific lmk before 3pm Smile
i was gunna grab the peices along the bottom of the door on the inside that meets up with the carpet cuz mine all snapped when installing my amp wiring.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
How much to ship the center console and shift/e-brake boot to Windsor, ON?
do u still have the svt hvac controll?
I already bought it and got it at the dyno day... Thought it was gonna be in better condition so I'm not installing it on my 07... It's going in my 01
CAR IS GONE, THREAD CLOSED.