Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02 SVT Focus Part-Out - NEW CAR!
Cat and Flex are gone sorry.
(06-20-2011, 05:47 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: i will take hatch, but can you hold it until next monday meet?
i cant show up at mm tmrw..

hows condition of hatch?

BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hatch is clean no damage, there is a small spot of rust starting by the top right above the trim, and the typical SVT rust on the lower lip of the door.

Both spots are just starting, if you repaint it anyway its not much of an issue.
Do you still have the svt pedals???
can you hold it until next monday meet?
i cant show up at mm tmrw..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
how much for the front bumper???
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Kona: I'll hold it no prob. Maybe we can meet up durring the day sometime this week?
07focus_st: still have the pedals yup.
stupica1: front bumper $150 fc.net price, its got a crack hear the bottom by the front lip, but its easily fixable, if your repainting anyway it won't be too big of a deal.
whicked deal! can you hold it till friday/this weekend for me? where abouts are you located i can swing by and pick it up.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
ok wats ur cell number and ill give u mine too 905 599 3649 and how much and wats the condition and area for pick-up????
There's a pic of the pedals on pg. 2... Look in alright condition other than the clutch Cover missing!
If pegasix changes his mind on the front brakes let me know please!!!
he picked up the brakes on the weekend... Sad

Damn!
I think you should pick up another SVT then Big Grin

ps. thanks for another great deal!
Can I have the headlights? You have pm hardcore!
Id PM you Kev, But its full again...

Looking for Front Bumper,Rear,Sides,Front right corner panel.

Let me know if any of this is still for sale... If so can i get a picture of he crack aswell.

Thanks JP
made space:
bumper - tentatively gone.
sides/rear - gone instantly Smile

Front right corner has some rust - minimal but its there. I can post a photo if your still interested.
Everything i need is gone... Thanks Kev
%Unsure why i'm still stuck with these SVT serats....

Lots of other connectors/cables available, just ask...if you need a simple connector or something let me know... free.
You have a Pm.

(06-27-2011, 12:05 PM)hardk0re Wrote: %Unsure why i'm still stuck with these SVT serats ....

^^^ That could be your problem right there ... I'll bet hardly anyone knows what a serat is.

Bump for a great seller ... and bump for the unheated, but otherwise excellent SVT serats.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *