Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Camping - whatever that is for you
http://www.wassilodge.com

Hey guys/girls, I figured I'd finally post this up as I'm way overdue on doing so. The link above is for the place outside of Powassan, ON, where we have our new "camp" set-up.

All of their rates are there, you can reserve right over the phone and the fishing is GREAT. So are the sunsets and campfires.

Let me know if anyone has a specific date they're coming up for and I'll do my best to make sure we're there.

Have a great summer folks!

Adam
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
No sauna? Sorry the Finn in me is disappointed. Smile
(06-17-2011, 09:14 AM)moon111 Wrote: No sauna? Sorry the Finn in me is disappointed. Smile

Where I go camping, we have a sauna (the blue thing on the right):
[Image: 100_2078.jpg]

[Image: 100_2188.jpg]

Good fishing too:
[Image: 100_2087.jpg]
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
(06-17-2011, 12:43 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: http://www.wassilodge.com

Hey guys/girls, I figured I'd finally post this up as I'm way overdue on doing so. The link above is for the place outside of Powassan, ON, where we have our new "camp" set-up.

All of their rates are there, you can reserve right over the phone and the fishing is GREAT. So are the sunsets and campfires.

Let me know if anyone has a specific date they're coming up for and I'll do my best to make sure we're there.

Have a great summer folks!

Adam

Thanks Adam ... I'm trying to talk Virginia into Canadian-style camping but so far no luck (15 years) ... but the kids loved the pictures of the place, so you never know.

Cheers - Ken.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *