Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M&M Fridays
I JUST pm'd you, haha. I forgot that deleting PM's was a two stage process and I had emails from the forum saying my PM box was full and someone was trying to message me.

Thanks Ken,

Luc
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
I took a 5hr nap today so that I'd be able to stay awake for tonight.

Hopefully see someone there!
boooo its raining!!!
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
I don't care I'm going. It's rained every friday for the past month... and I've been skipping this every friday for that month. Not this time!! Plus, one of my younger coworkers comes out with his civic so at least I know ONE person there haha
Bump. I'm there tomorrow, hope to see another focus or two. Tomorrow should be awesome and probably gunna have a real big turnout with the first nice (and warm) friday in a month at least!!
if the turnout was as good as last night at the slots, then it would be a good night!
did you get my PM with my cell number?? text me and lemme know if you're going or not. If you are, I'll wait/go/be there when you are.

-Luc
sounds good!
TRON BIKE!

[Image: img0418nl.jpg]
I'm going to be there around 10:30-11 tonight. I'll probably be coming straight from work but I might make a pit stop by my house since it's so close
(06-11-2011, 06:12 AM)Mystake Wrote: I'm going to be there around 10:30-11 tonight. I'll probably be coming straight from work but I might make a pit stop by my house since it's so close

This.

I have an unpainted 98 euro front and the saleen focus rims on the car to show off tonight Big Grin