Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should I be talking to next? (re. my convertible top)
groovy... thanks guys.

on a lighter note... saw my first 458 Italia today while at Enco. Guess the guy next door owns it... but can't exit or enter via his own driveway.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I asked at Dixie Ford, they farm the top repair out but didn't say to whom...

NefCanuck
TEAM W.T.F.? Because everything has to be explained

[img]hXXp://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Duratec,black,red.png[/img]
If you want some vacation time, I can go see John and the guys today at Stockfish and see if they're interested in fixing it. I need to head there at lunch today anyway for a few grommets and such.

I can get you hooked up with a cabin at Wasi Lake for a few days. Come and fish with us!

...I've only got another 3 weeks of vacation to burn through this year!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Stockfish builds some pretty nice trucks. They order their lift kits from us. Great guys.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Stockfish is a bit of a drive, and I don't have much vacation time left.. .any other suggestions?

Update: Received a voicemail yesterday from Donway Ford's Customer Service Manager (from Ford Headquarters)... guess it's in response to my complaint filed against Donway... wonder if they'll do anything to help.

(09-08-2011, 09:06 PM)darkpuppet Wrote: Stockfish is a bit of a drive, and I don't have much vacation time left.. .any other suggestions?

Not to mention if you have to go back later for some reason.

I know I might sound like a broken record here - but it seems to me your insurance adjuster should be coming to the table here with suggestions where to go ... he's the only expert you've got who should actually be on your side and from here it looks like you've let him off the hook a bit throughout this process.

If the insurance company has in fact paid for the repair, they should have some sort of process in place to deal with the fact that it wasn't done properly and he should be offering up alternatives.

And in the absence of anyone taking responsibility for the damages, it seems logical to me that this should become another insurance claim.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(09-08-2011, 12:34 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Stockfish builds some pretty nice trucks. They order their lift kits from us. Great guys.

Yeah dude... when I eventually cave and get a F-150, I'm just going back there again. They always take care of my issues / complaints.

Aside from project rides, my next newer vehicle will come from there again.

Steveo - that's good news (I think). Hopefully s**t gets solved soon!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.