Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luskville Encore?
Anyone interested in going out to Luskville again??

Next day according to their schedule for street cars is September 10th.

I'll call to find out more.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Im down for going again. I think all my friends from last time would want to go also
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
(08-15-2011, 04:42 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: Im down for going again. I think all my friends from last time would want to go also

Oh that'd be pretty cool!

didn't see this, but conflicts with a party I'm going to. Have fun guys.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
we're not going to be done this overly late, it'll be an afternoon type of deal. Should give you plenty of time to get to that "party"

that sounds like it's going to be a pretty wicked party... damn I just read the thread about it Sad
Chris any news? You still in/out? I'm debating it at this point - mostly because I want to make sure the car is good to run an autocross the day after. I'd still like to do several runs but maybe not as many as last time lol
im gonna have to back out. i forgot about this and ended up building a derby car for the russell fair this weekend! we will have to schedule this? hopefully there is still 1 more track day open
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
(09-07-2011, 10:16 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: im gonna have to back out. i forgot about this and ended up building a derby car for the russell fair this weekend! we will have to schedule this? hopefully there is still 1 more track day open

works for me!