Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed Off!!
Is it okay to be driving a cute car? A female acquaintance of mine, after seeing the new Focus referred to it as "a cute car." I no longer know this woman.......
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Bahahahaha!
Yes foci are cute. They aren't hardcore, they can be with the right mods. But les be honest here folks: focus = cute.
2004 ZX5 Dark shadow grey.
Audio mods: front doors Rockford T1682, rear doors Rockford T1572.Subwoofer: 15" Rockford P3
Deck: JVC Arsenal KD-a805.
Amps: Kenwood XR-1S, XR-4S
Waiting to be installed: custom made fibreglass 15" sub box
Performance mods: hahaha I wish.
I had my turbo 240sx called cute once and it really sucked, girls should never call a guys car cute. I also never talked to that girl again.
(08-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

1) It was a rather warm day, so she may have been....
2) You would have to ask her husband
3) Your Focus isn`t cute, yours is awesome cool......
As a side note, after 30 happy years of marriage, no one is hotter than my wife, in my opinion, so any judgement wouldn`t be reliable. Sorry. However, my wife and I do know a pleasant young lady who would look good in a awesome cool Focus, and is presently unattached and in her 30`s
K&N Filter.....
(08-26-2011, 06:28 AM)oldeguy Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Question 1, was she hot? Question 2, Is she available? Question 3, Would she like to see my cuter focus?

As a side note, after 30 happy years of marriage, no one is hotter than my wife, in my opinion, so any judgement wouldn`t be reliable. Sorry. However, my wife and I do know a pleasant young lady who would look good in a awesome cool Focus, and is presently unattached and in her 30`s

Are you pimping out your daughter?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(08-26-2011, 06:51 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote:

Are you pimping out your daughter?

No. I don't have any daughters. She's a good friend of my wife's, and she likes gold.....she owns a jewellery store.
K&N Filter.....
The focus is cute.

I own a truck.

My story is an epic.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
hmm I wonder how you'd react if a guy said your car was cute..Big Grin lol

I should point out that in some colours like that of the Fiesta, the New Focus could come off as cute, I mean have you seen the hatch in that gold/yellow/pee/orange colour? or Megenta (Pink)?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
(08-26-2011, 09:32 PM)Frost__2001 Wrote: hmm I wonder how you'd react if a guy said your car was cute..Big Grin lol

I should point out that in some colours like that of the Fiesta, the New Focus could come off as cute, I mean have you seen the hatch in that gold/yellow/pee/orange colour? or Megenta (Pink)?

Doesn't matter who said it, cute is not what you call a guy's car. You could call a woman's car cute, but a guy's car is cool, nice, good looking, awesome, but not cute. A Focus isn't cute, or pretty. A Ford Ka or a Fiat 500 or a Volkswagon Eos can be called cute.
K&N Filter.....
whats not cute about a mini-minivan? oh wait a sec?
My other ride is your Mom
At least you can't be accused of being a soccer [dad]
2004 ZX5 Dark shadow grey.
Audio mods: front doors Rockford T1682, rear doors Rockford T1572.Subwoofer: 15" Rockford P3
Deck: JVC Arsenal KD-a805.
Amps: Kenwood XR-1S, XR-4S
Waiting to be installed: custom made fibreglass 15" sub box
Performance mods: hahaha I wish.
Pissed off?

Better than being pissed on Smile
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Blackbird has it right, the Focus is cute without any mods. This sounds like as good excuse to start a project!
Hey better cute than being called "The old folks car" Dodgy

I get that a lot, until I fire up the car and launch hard Tongue

NefCanuck
TEAM W.T.F.? Because everything has to be explained

[img]hXXp://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Duratec,black,red.png[/img]

Oscar, sounds like you might need to make a road trip man!

I love my first gen. It's not "cute", it's "that damn project car" according to my g/f and "HOLY s**t THAT'S LOUD" according to everyone else. Tongue
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(08-26-2011, 10:09 AM)meford4u Wrote: The focus is cute.

I own a truck.

My story is an epic.

Best told around a fire with a couple of cold ones
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
do you happen to have hello kitty seat covers??
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.