Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... who autocrosses?
I do. You would have seen me in the Focus at the last event in September... first time with that car, but many other events with the toy car...
(11-30-2011, 01:03 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: Autocross is fun. Lapping at an actual track is a drug!

Truth!! I loved Calabogie, I can't wait until next year!

(10-18-2012, 06:49 AM)CulRidr Wrote: I do. You would have seen me in the Focus at the last event in September... first time with that car, but many other events with the toy car...

That's you!?!! What's the toy car?? I was wondering who the other focus was I was thinking about going up and talking to you but ended up not. Too cool!! How was it??
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(10-20-2012, 09:28 AM)Mystake Wrote: That's you!?!! What's the toy car?? I was wondering who the other focus was I was thinking about going up and talking to you but ended up not. Too cool!! How was it??
Yup, that was me. I ended up 6th, a little less then 2 seconds behind you on the combined time. I was on your ass in the morning, but you creamed me in the afternoon once your cheaters got some heat. I had a blast despite the shitty stock tires as that car is a natural for AX.
The toy car is my Mazda Protege MP3 which has only seen 2 events in the last 2 seasons due to no money to keep it on the road.
Where do you guys go to find out about events and locations for autocross. Looking to start going to some in the durham area Ajax/pickering/whitby/oshawa.