Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sap wing
Hey all... So I picked up a sap rear wing off an fj user and was painted black over top of original red... Very bad job to say the least lol... Finger prints all over it and at most of the seams you can see the red underneath lol... Neways I test fitted it to see how it would look black... I was originally planning on getting it sandblasted and coated cdsilver... But after seeing the black on the car it looks badass in my opinion... Let me know what you guys think... Cd silver or black?

Crappy iPhone pics
[Image: ff78f269.jpg]

[Image: 808c5544.jpg]

[Image: 0a9df9e3.jpg]
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
i kinda like black.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Looks good!
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Ya, def keep it black. Goes well with the rims and tints for sure man. Looks awsum.
Looks incomplete black. You need more black on the body to really pull it off.I suggest silver personally
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Two-tone the top half of the entire car black. Smile
Hmmm I like that idea of the top half black.... That'd look mint I think... From like the window body line up... Hmmm def something to think about
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
I vote black, I think it looks badass!
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
black looks sweettttt. goes with your smoked tail lights and rims..