Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cool kijiji finds...
Thanks for the heads up dru I'm picking it up sometime today or tomorrow for 40.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
smokin deal..

use the $10 to buy earplugs !
Lol will do haha
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
Thats great, I actually had you in mind when I posted
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Focus CAI for $60, I'd drive to Windsor and get it but I already have one.
http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z430818455
http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z433465099

wow look at that camaro lol
talk about cool finds. Search on kijiji "ford focus leather seats" and you willfind a guy selling leather seats for 2003 ZX5 for only $200
Anyone need 18"s found these on kjiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle...Z451767953
17" SVT 5-spokes in Burlington for $250

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z452916084
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Wow good deal , depending on the condition of all of them. I might scoop them up .
2002 SVT Focus
Subscribing
2013 Ford Focus SE Sport Black pack
2012 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 589rwhp 459rwtq
2004 Termi - Sold
2009 Ford Focus SE - Sold
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z454201334

All the rage in 2001 Smile
There is a special place in hell for the person that created euro tails...
(02-06-2013, 02:03 PM)hardk0re Wrote: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z454201334

All the rage in 2001 Smile

I had those in fake Carbon Fiber lol they were awsome back in the day then I swapped back to stock.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

(02-06-2013, 03:50 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: There is a special place in hell for the person that created euro tails...

In some parts of the world the devil is known by his other name - Altezza
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I dont know how people think they look good lol. Like what was nissan thinking when they put them on the maxima.
Wasn't it the Lexus is300/altezza the first one with those lights
E.O MASIV
There very ricey , I like the stock look or the euro ones or even the LED ones. I feel like buying these and sticking them on my dads focus just to get his reaction lol
2002 SVT Focus
I dont know what is worse tail lights like that or the guy i see driving around with a intercooler thats pretty much ziptied to his bumper and it not hooked up to anything lol
(02-07-2013, 10:50 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: I dont know what is worse tail lights like that or the guy i see driving around with a intercooler thats pretty much ziptied to his bumper and it not hooked up to anything lol

Ahh the good old interfooler lol I think that takes the cake.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain