Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruise To FR12 thread... Discuss!!
Personally, I've got dual citizenship so I very rarely get a hassle because I AM a US citizen. I go over 20+ times a year.

To those that aren't and only occasionally cross the border, be smart about bringing crap in and trying to skirt the system.

I've been at the border when they walk the drug dogs up and down the rows of cars waiting in line.

If you get pulled in and you're in an obvious group, you put the whole group at risk. Sometimes you are judged by the company you keep.

If you get pulled in and they find contraband (pot, hidden goods), it will (best case scenario) get seized and you'll get sent back. End of road trip.

Make sure your passport/enhanced driver's license is valid. They won't let you over without one of them. And if you've ever had a criminal record in the past (and even not) it's never a bad idea to visit your local OPP or police detachment and get a police clearance letter. Since 9-11 they don't screw around.

Not trying to be a killjoy, just trying to save you guys from getting a hassle.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cruise To FR12 thread... Discuss!! - OAC_Sparky - 03-15-2012, 08:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread GFXjamie 89 51,503 06-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  Official FR12 Attendance thread darkpuppet 14 11,490 02-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Last Post: stupica1