Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sparco rims
Shocked 
Has anybody seen them on tire rack. bright green, an bright red?
I think i might go with the red, an opinons on how this will look on my yellow zx5?? Or perhaps even bright orange?
Are you talking about the assetto garas?? I almost bought a black set but decided to with the kazeras.... Just beware getting your tires mounted from tire rack! Order four rims (17x7.5) and four tires (215/40/zr17) two out of the four rims had pieces of the finish chip off while mounting, and they actually split the sidewall on one of them because they dont use enough lube so the low pro tires end up binding on the mounting tool. Not big of a deal as they shipped me a new tire. But save your self the trouble and just get a local shop to mount!
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Yea I was just going to order the rims because im not sure what kind of rubber im going to be putting on them.Plus I live like 25 min away from michigan so I was just going to take them over there to get tires.But thanks for the heads up .
(02-16-2012, 09:17 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Are you talking about the assetto garas?? I almost bought a black set but decided to with the kazeras.... Just beware getting your tires mounted from tire rack! Order four rims (17x7.5) and four tires (215/40/zr17) two out of the four rims had pieces of the finish chip off while mounting, and they actually split the sidewall on one of them because they dont use enough lube so the low pro tires end up binding on the mounting tool. Not big of a deal as they shipped me a new tire. But save your self the trouble and just get a local shop to mount!

I second that!!!! Buy rims only and have a shop run them on a balancer first to see if they were damaged or dropped during shipping. Then take pics and video for proof
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Do you think the bright green would go with yellow? I want my car to stick out lol.