Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEAF THREAD.
This team is a fuxing joke.
Our goalie suck, we have no centermen, our captain should be named FANueuf.

I'm done with these bums.
Burke is supposed to use the deadline as an opportunity to make the LEAFS better, NOT the frikkin' Marlies.

Anyone else crying the blues these days?

Yea i would have liked to see a trade for Nash but i think the price was too high...
(02-29-2012, 03:03 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: This team is a fuxing joke.

Glad you saw the light finally. Big Grin
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Felt this way about them for the last year or more.

Hate watching them now.

But I am NOT about to yell go SENS go.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
If Ken Hitchcock was the coach, would you be blasting the team?
(02-29-2012, 03:20 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 03:03 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: This team is a fuxing joke.

Glad you saw the light finally. Big Grin

You can forget it Oscar. Nothing would get me to cheer for your team. (Which is a complete friggin' circus.)
I was disappointed in my WINgs that they couldn't get past the 23 consecutive home wins. Lost in a shootout, dammit.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
GO LEAFS GO!!!! wait a minute, your going the wrong way!
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Complaining about the Leafs is like sitting in a rocking chair.

It gives you something to do, but doesn't really get you anywhere.

A team that makes as much money as the Leafs has no need to change or improve. Especially now that Bell and Rogers have a stake in them... don't expect them to be a winning team anytime in our lifetime until that changes.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

(03-01-2012, 01:56 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: Complaining about the Leafs is like sitting in a rocking chair.

It gives you something to do, but doesn't really get you anywhere.

A team that makes as much money as the Leafs has no need to change or improve. Especially now that Bell and Rogers have a stake in them... don't expect them to be a winning team anytime in our lifetime until that changes.

It's because of all the media pressure put on the team...........(did anyone get the note of sarcasm?)
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Yup, for as long as it's an investment tool and not an actual sporting franchise we're screwed.

I've given up on just about all commercialized sporting events / sports lately, save for the WRC.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Look on the bright side, you could be a habs fan like me.

lol
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
The one saving grace is the Hab's record. When the Leafs were looking pretty good, didn't give it to the Hab fans at all. Can't say that would be true if the shoe was on the other foot.
Nate, I think its like we're letting the leafs win just cause they're "special". lol
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Can' say my heart goes out 2 you... I am a fan of the Ottawa Karlsson's and their 14million in cap space. Heading to the playoffs in a rebuilding year. Wait till Zibanejad, Stone, Silfverberg, Noesen, and Weircoich come up or get traded as leverage to make a real push next year. Not to mention the talented but lazy Filatov. Oh and did i mention we have 2 promising goalies in Lehner and Bishop...

Maybe Burke should take notes.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
The guys have clearly stopped playing for Wilson and his system. He made some very bad line changes in the Chicago game which resulted in some goals. Switching coaches at this point in the season is useless though. We need a young coach who will grow with these players. Dallas Eakins of the Marlies has done a tremendous job this year and I think he deserves a shot.

Ottawa is a perfect example of what a good coach / coach change can do. The talent on Ottawa isn't THAT phenominal and even Melnyk said he was suprised by their performance.

Burke gave Wilson a year contract extension as severance pay pretty much. I know he won't be coach next season. We can write this season off again. Starting in February, the Leafs had to stay at least .500 to make the playoffs. They would have to pretty much win close to all the games remaining now. No chance.
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
Burke signs Grabovski to a 5 year US$27.5M extension-now the highest paid forward on the Leafs.
BB sure likes this guy.
def not a leaf fam but my team which is the habs is doing even worse. didnt think id ever say that.
I've always thought offense was a talent you have or you don't. But defense is something you should be able to teach anyone. But it's going to take more then two games for the players to figure out. This season is a wash, but hopefully next season will see things straighten up.