Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtb svt suspension
hey im looking for a complete svt setup for my car im assuming that any year between 2000-2005? will work seeing as my cars a 03,
Look in the for sale section under the great 05 part out... There is a svt suspension being sold and he is an awesome seller to work with, I have bought several things from him
(03-08-2012, 01:28 PM)_JET_ Wrote: Look in the for sale section under the great 05 part out... There is a svt suspension being sold and he is an awesome seller to work with, I have bought several things from him

i already did he'd need my stock suspension which is shot i have a blown strut and possible a second one going
(03-08-2012, 11:54 AM)stuntbiker99 Wrote: hey im looking for a complete svt setup for my car im assuming that any year between 2000-2005? will work seeing as my cars a 03,

SVT was built only between 02 and 04, and in relatively low quantities - which is why finding good used stuff is quite difficult.

Ford Racing offers the SVT suspension and a couple of other great options for really very little money - I'm bringing them back from the States all the time.

PM me if you want a hook up.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
you can get the SVT suspension from here in london, ontario. I paid $270.00 canadian shipped to my door. http://fordracingparts.com/parts/part_de...Field=8491
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
(03-09-2012, 12:28 AM)stupica1 Wrote: you can get the SVT suspension from here in london, ontario. I paid $270.00 canadian shipped to my door. http://fordracingparts.com/parts/part_de...Field=8491

That's a good example of what I'm talking about - however this particular kit doesn't include the springs - and they can be had for less.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
call up ford racing, they do have a kit that comes with springs, http://fordracingparts.com/parts/part_de...Field=6782
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
steeda Canada has a kit as well for 370 i was looking for a bit "cheaper" as i plan on swapping the springs out for lower ones, just driving my focus compared to my old 240 it feels like damn tank lol
just sold mine for $100, wanted it out of my basement
(03-09-2012, 09:52 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: just sold mine for $100, wanted it out of my basement

yours was actually the first i searched for Sad
just get the SVT damper kit from ford racing and get some used springs, i got a pair of APEX springs for cheap and the SVT with apex spring combo worked amazing. until i swapped them out for some KYB's with sportlines thanks to GFXjamie haha

...because RACECAR! haha