Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
selling ford focus coilovers
im selling my selex suspension coilovers. i believe these are for 05-07 focus as it was on my 07 zx5. they were great but had no need for them as i got rid of my car. i had them on the car for 3 months. i paid 1300 for them and looking to get 1000 obo. i need these gone so no reasonable offer will be refused.

[Image: selex3-2.jpg]

[Image: selex1-2.jpg]

[Image: selex-2.jpg]

1. High quality strength aluminum alloy upper mount included
2. PILLOWBALL and CAMBER ADJUSTABLE (Where applicable)
3. 28 levels adjustable damping
4. Height adjustable by the coilspring (preload)
5. Dual tube technology
6. Mixed gas into oil type
7. Dust proof set
8. High tension & cold formation Springs
9. High quality aluminum alloy spring seat
10. Height adjustable by the lower mount
11. Rear metal plate (where applicable)

SELEX MAX TYPE damper with PILLOW BALL and CAMBER adjustable kit is designed for greater performance to satisfy all of our driving demands from daily driving to weekend racing. Performance is gained on and off the track with the ride height adjustment system, 28 levels of damping force adjustment. Increases steering response and is exclusively designed to provide performance at the track.

http://selexsuspension.com/index.php?pag...s&idPart=7
Hmm... I'm interested.... Never heard of that brand though.... Anyone have any input on this type of coilover??
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
At first i was a little skeptical about these because i havent heard of them either and i was sick of how high my car was. My buddy who owns the parts place garage16 had these coilovers on his drag car and didnt have any issues with them. These are made in quebec and if i am not mistaken these guys also repair coilovers whether it be tein, h&r or other companies. I can guarantee you, you will not be disappointed.
I really need these gone someone make me a offer
You no Rick? He's a customer of ours
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Which rick?
I wish I could pick these up right now... Just don't have the funds available right yet... Would you do payments?? I could drop you like 200 now?
But I was thinking more like 6-7 for them??
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
(03-11-2012, 11:33 AM)gfxfocus Wrote: Which rick?

Rick the guy who runs garage16 lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Ya hes a good buddy of mine. I bought these off him he could vouch for them
Muskoka clear ur inbox
Just did lol
800 takes it i need it hone or make a offer
anybody?
new price 700
How firm is the ride? Any idea what the spring rates are? Any specific part numbers on them?

Thanks,
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
im not sure about the spring rates. the ride was a little firm but not crazy ive always felt it was quite comfortable. i do not have the shocks on me as they are at my buddys performance shop for sale. they are the max type that i have included a link for.
another pm sent!
does the height adjust independently of the spring rate?
will they fit an 02 svt
No i dont believe they will they were on my 07
bump!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLD Ford Racing Coilovers thenorm 1 1,238 04-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Last Post: thenorm