header flex combo 100 obo
cheap ebay halos lights 40 obo
clear hatch back tails 40 obo
wings west front lip 80 obo
rebuilt sub frame with Polyurethane Bushings don last sept best offer
front Polyurethane Bushings kit for the front not installed best offer
k&n cold air 140 obo
all the breaks on the car where done last sept new everything was installed

theres more ill add later. the car is getting stripped this weekend and ill post pics as i take whatever off

everything is best offer and will be on kijiji monday night when i have time
pm or call mike at 705 826 2130
car is located in barrie

It my not be fast but its LOUD
How much modification wouldthe mbrp exhaust need to fit a zx5?
Vehicle: 2002 Focus ZX5 SES
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Drivetrain: MBRP Catback
Audio: JVC headunit, 2 10" Sony Subwoofers, Sony Amplifier
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Suspension: Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, SVT rear swaybar
(03-30-2012, 01:59 PM)JMCustoms Wrote: How much modification wouldthe mbrp exhaust need to fit a zx5?

You'd need to cut a piece out of the tailpipe and weld them back together. The wheelbase for Focus is all the same regardless of model - so everything from the cat back to the ass-end of the rear axle is the same.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I want the cheap halos.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Then i want the MBRP!
Vehicle: 2002 Focus ZX5 SES
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Drivetrain: MBRP Catback
Audio: JVC headunit, 2 10" Sony Subwoofers, Sony Amplifier
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Suspension: Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, SVT rear swaybar
how much for the whole car as is?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
will the rear subframe bolt up to a 2000 zx3?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
im not sure if the rear sub frame will work.
breaks are spoken for
halos and and tails are pending
few hits on sub frame and mbrp first come first to get
interior pending

(03-31-2012, 04:07 AM)willcann Wrote: im not sure if the rear sub frame.
breaks are spoken for
halos and and tails are pending
few hits on sub frame and mbrp first come first to get
interior pending

also have wagon lowering springs

Put me inline for the halos if the Buyer falls through
the wagon sub frame is WAGON only it wont work in the zx3 5 or sedan
Yeah, ditto on "how much for whole car". I could use a parts Zetec car. Or, might just put it back on the road and retire Subsonic.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Can i get pictures of the ebay halos to abono88@hotmail.com need some for my other focus
(04-04-2012, 06:14 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: Can i get pictures of the ebay halos to abono88@hotmail.com need some for my other focus

You have a list of people waiting on these.
ill post a few pics tomorrow, but the head lights are pending
ok so the guy how was going to buy most of the parts that would have made it hard to move (ie brakes and front end stuff just backout) so this car is sitting whole in my driveway and taking up room. so if anyone want the whole car 600 and its yours. it will come with everything but the helos. plus every part i can find in my shop. if it not gone soon ill pull the new front snows header , mrbp, k&n and lip off and scrap the rest.. i just want my driveway back

thanks guys

lol more about the car rockers are shot
clutch is going
front bearing is shot
besides that it not bad lol
What about the lowering springs?
(04-09-2012, 12:53 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: What about the lowering springs?

you have pm last night

Sorry but I've sort of lost track ... is the car driveable now?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
cars gone thanks guys
(04-13-2012, 12:19 PM)willcann Wrote: cars gone thanks guys
So the lights and springs are gone?